Sign in to follow this  
mike chadwick

SALE Luxman P-700U Headphone Amplifier

Selling my Luxman P-700U Headphone Amp. This is a beast of an amplifier - weighs in at over 12 Kgs and has enough power to drive any headphone to number 11. Purchased in June 2016 on eBay, the original listing read:

"I bought this from Analogue Seduction in March for £3000 http://www.analogueseduction.net/luxman-headphone-amplifiers/luxman-p-700u-headphone-amplifier.html. Used it a handful of times with my headphones. Its a fantastic amplifier I no longer need. Original manuals, box etc all included. in perfect working order, and in immaculate condition (just dusty!). UK model 220v-240V.

I ship DHL or UPS tracked, overnight, express free of charge in the UK. I ship outside the United Kingdom, but it is not free - message me with your country and post code for a quote. Please be aware this is heavy, at almost 13KG - one of the most substantial headphone amplifiers right now on the market and able to drive anything I have tried, including Audeze LCD 4, Hifi Man HE1000 etc."

I've used it for the last couple of months but have decided to move it on and "downsize" (literally) to a Questyle. There's no receipt but I'm happy to warranty this for 6 months -m anything goes wrong I'll help sort out any claim via Analogue Seduction. In excellent condition (there's a rub mark on the top which is hardly noticeable) with box and manual. Cost me £1435, looking for £1250. Current RRP is £2995! Weighs a ton so woulds prefer collection or can deliver/ meet within 75 miles of London. I won't ship this outside the UK as the cost (to the buyer) would be prohibitive!

IMG_0255 small.jpg

IMG_0256 small.jpg

IMG_0258 small.jpg

Edited by mike chadwick
adding pics

Thing of beauty this is. If I was in the market for a headphone amp I'd snap your fingers off. Good luck with sale.

2 hours ago, krellmad said:

Thing of beauty this is. If I was in the market for a headphone amp I'd snap your fingers off. Good luck with sale.

Thanks Vince

mid-week bump

weekly bump. Surprised no-one is interested in a top headphone amp at a great price. Looks like it'll be heading to the 'bay next week:(

Sold - Thanks Stuart

Edited by mike chadwick