HiFiWigwam

Scalford 2017

Super Wammer

Ok

Premature again :)

Super Wammer

" (Last year there were over 30 disabled car badge holders which caused major problems). "

Sorry if being a blue badge holders causes major problems, how dare disabled people turn up to events in any numbers.

Will there be a limitation on the number of blue badge holders spaces at the hotel next year then ?

k

55 minutes ago, khapahk said:

" (Last year there were over 30 disabled car badge holders which caused major problems). "

Sorry if being a blue badge holders causes major problems, how dare disabled people turn up to events in any numbers.

Will there be a limitation on the number of blue badge holders spaces at the hotel next year then ?

k

That really is being taken out of context and not our intention . Its a fact that parking at the venue has always been a problem and of course we will do all thats possible to accommodate people with disabilities 

Will there be a charity that the event will support?

9 hours ago, greybeard said:

I tried the email events@hifiwigmam.co.uk  it got returned :(

Is that Wigwam's mother?

S

Super Wammer

LOL, probably why it got returned 9_9

Re the parking that was feedback from the Hotel . There will be an online form in advance so we know how many people will need disabled parking 

If this is seen as a whinge, sorry. I am pleased the show is to go on but I need some clarification.

If I exhibit, is the room rate £75 for Saturday night, plus a £10 premium for a sound-asleep room? or does that just apply to non exhibitors, plus the insurance fee whatever that is?

The entry fee for visitors has effectively become £25, when you include the compulsory park and ride, and a programme. If I get some one to help for the day in my room is it going to cost £85 for the room, plus £25 for the helper to get in?

Super Wammer
1 hour ago, Duvet said:

That really is being taken out of context and not our intention . Its a fact that parking at the venue has always been a problem and of course we will do all thats possible to accommodate people with disabilities 

You're correct, apologies.

It's a bete noir of mine, due mainly to being a blue badge holder. Sometimes I get a little annoyed about such things, and my heart overrides my head, especially when near my PC keyboard !

k

If this is seen as a whinge, sorry. I am pleased the show is to go on but I need some clarification.

If I exhibit, is the room rate £75 for Saturday night, plus a £10 premium for a sound-asleep room? or does that just apply to non exhibitors, plus the insurance fee whatever that is?

The entry fee for visitors has effectively become £25, when you include the compulsory park and ride, and a programme. If I get some one to help for the day in my room is it going to cost £85 for the room, plus £25 for the helper to get in?

I'm out the moment so I will reply later this afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Wammer
30 minutes ago, Duvet said:

I'm out the moment so I will reply later this afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What, like out having a life to live? Pah. ;)

34 minutes ago, Duvet said:

I'm out the moment 

I tried going out once, it's quite big outside and scary, I'll stay in I think.