SOLD Longdog Audio MCRU high current linear PSU 2.5A with adjustable voltage

incognito73

High quality and very well respected linear PSU. Relatively compact case, so that you can place this easily anywhere in (or behind) the rack. Build quality is really good with secondary regulation near the power input. This (latest) version on offer is with revised PCB and high current toroidal transformer, so that useful current rating is all the way up to 18V 2.5A. It's ideal for power (current) demanding devices ... for example network streamers, music servers etc.

*Please note that you would need to tell me the required voltage and I will adjust and prepare the PSU for you. If buyer is interested, I could provide the additional guidelines (procedure) how voltage is internally adjusted ... so that implementation is really flexible and PSU could be matched for any new device in the future. Useful voltage range is 5V-18V with good 2.5A on hand (5V up to 4A). Please note that DC plug is 2.5 x 5.5mm.

£265 + £8 (next day) shipping or collection from TW8

MCRU_HR_1.JPG

MCRU_HR_2.JPG

MCRU_HR_4.JPG

MCRU_HR_5.JPG

Edited by incognito73
Price adjustment

Pictures are now in place. Forgot to mention, this was bought for particular project but left as surplus at the end. It's just few months old PSU, with original box and in "as new" condition.

Price adjustment ...

• 4 weeks later...

Bump

Strange? I use Tapatalk and the price doesn't show, it shows fine if I go to Web View. Not sure if it matters but thought I'd let you know.

That's peculiar. Thanks for pointing out. I'm not huge fan of Tapatalk, but just had to install it to verify your observation. It seems fine, though! Price does show. I was under impression that maybe bold typeface is causing the problems, but seems in order here.

• 1 month later...

Sold