SALE Mundorf Silver/Gold Mains Cable 1.5m Furutech

loosend

This is one seriously good mains cable, a real high end bit of wire. It has seen off so many cables in the time I've used it including some mega expensive ones that I sold on here last year, I now have some other super expensive mains cables and in the position this cable was I prefer the £3k one, although I still use a few of these.

the cable is litz constructed using 5 cores of 0.5mm Mundorf Solid Silver 99% and 1% Gold Alloy in over sized Teflon tubing of 1.34mm diameter for each of the live and neutral conductors, giving a 2.5mm overall gauge and suppressing skin effect by using multiple conductors.

The earth cable is one single core to eliminate earth loops and is 1.25mm ultra pure copper which is gold plated.

The overall cable is then slightly twisted in the opposite direction of the inner conductors

For plugs, a Furutech UK mains plug unplanted copper, which I believe sounds best and an Acrolink Rhodium Carbon Fibre IEC that looks like the top Furutech but didn't cost as much as the overpriced counterpart, the Acrolink is of extremely high construction and is the best look alike or similarly styled one around from what I've tried.

Contacts all treated with Kontak conditioner

Materials alone for this cable cost £400 and market price would just be stupid I'd imagine.

Im looking for half of the material costs, £200

gCuFdq.jpg

wc6vBs.jpg

Edited by loosend

Cor, that looks posh.:^

Hi What is the length of this cable please? 

It's 1.5m, well just over

Sorry didn't see ur offer, scrolled straight past it!

Cable is sold now, thanks