4 hours ago, radiant red said:

Don’t you have to sign on?

Not sure what you mean... on the iPhone where the video is, under the option to share, I used to be able to send it to Youtube, only FB, Twitter, Email etc now, but the option isn't there for Youtube

Mac

Super Wammer
9 hours ago, whitehart said:

Not sure what you mean... on the iPhone where the video is, under the option to share, I used to be able to send it to Youtube, only FB, Twitter, Email etc now, but the option isn't there for Youtube

Mac

The link was via Facebook bud

23D0E1C8-73A3-4060-BC1C-5C553A356B95.jpeg

The link works when I click on it, perhaps you have to be a member of the Harbeth page to view it.

Never mind, I'll find another way... thought I'd show people the black gloss before they go back.

Mac

Super Wammer

Did you put the video on the Harbeth official site? There are a number of unofficial sites on FB

• Like 1

not seen it on paul yoo`s harbeth FB site 

Lovely set up there mac ..... ....i like the 40,s in black ....pity about the grills .

• Like 1

Super Wammer
39 minutes ago, whitehart said:

No worries, think I've cracked it

Lovely Kit Mac

Can I ask why the speakers are toed in so much? They are almost facing one another? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deggie said:

Lovely set up there mac ..... ....i like the 40,s in black ....pity about the grills .

I know, it's a real shame, although I can't see them, they've got a lovely smooth feel to them.

Mac

• Like 1

I know, it's a real shame, although I can't see them, they've got a lovely smooth feel to them.
Mac

Well Mac let me tell you, they look lovely! Your whole system looks great, well done!
What finish are you getting the new ones in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, radiant red said:

Lovely Kit Mac

Can I ask why the speakers are toed in so much? They are almost facing one another? 

Thank you.

Good question, when I first set them up the base, although no boom, seemed to be drowning out the mids and highs, so I mentioned this to Cno from this parish and with his tip on positioning and adjusting the gain on the amp the SQ was much improved.

Mac

• Like 1

1 hour ago, whitehart said:

Thank you.

Good question, when I first set them up the base, although no boom, seemed to be drowning out the mids and highs, so I mentioned this to Cno from this parish and with his tip on positioning and adjusting the gain on the amp the SQ was much improved.

Mac

@radiant redMy tip was to angle the Speakers so they were aimed at the ears - so the point of the equilateral triangle was just behind the head....or have them so you could just see the inside facing panels of the speakers from the seating position.

Edited by CnoEvil

Super Wammer
1 minute ago, CnoEvil said:

@radiant redMy tip was to angle the Speakers so they pointed at the ears - so the point of the equilateral triangle was just behind the head....or have them so you could just see the inside facing panels of the speakers.

They just looked a lot more than that. 

8 minutes ago, radiant red said:

They just looked a lot more than that. 

Possibly a distorting of perspective by the camera - but only Mac can answer for sure.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chivas said:

Well Mac let me tell you, they look lovely! Your whole system looks great, well done!
What finish are you getting the new ones in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers.

To be honest, I said I wasn't fussy, felt a bit cheeky specifying which finish I wanted... previously I've always had Cherry or Walnut.

Plus, if I started to get picky it might slow the whole process up even more.

Mac