1 hour ago, whitehart said:

5 Feb! what am I like?! I blame it on lockdown... Happy birthday to your daughter Chivas.

40.3XD ar in situe and sounding pretty special straight from the box.

Thank goodness for Harry from Harbeth and my brother in law who wrestled the gloss black ones back in their boxes, with a lot of help from Mrs Mac who told them the best way to fit them in... they will be collected on Tuesday.

After that, the unboxing of the new ones and setting up was quite straight forward.

I know it's taken a heck of a long time to sort out, but I'm bold over how generous Harbeth have been in letting me have a brand new pair, whose price incidentally has just increased by another 2.5K making them now 17.5K!

If anyone fancies a pair of gloss black 40.2 minus grills, I'm sure Harbeth would let you have them at a good price.

Finally, thank you to all you guys with your words of encouragement throughout this extended journey, I really appreciate it.

Mac

Congrats mate.End game speakers .You must be buzzing.Enjoy.

• Like 1
  • Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, just a little update on the replacement speakers. The 40.3 XD's will be ready for the first week in January and all things considered, I'm more than happy with that. Mac

If they're shyte - your system isn't good enough and your hearing must be failing. 

5 Feb! what am I like?! I blame it on lockdown... Happy birthday to your daughter Chivas. 40.3XD ar in situe and sounding pretty special straight from the box. Thank goodness for Harry from

Posted Images

2 hours ago, whitehart said:

5 Feb! what am I like?! I blame it on lockdown... Happy birthday to your daughter Chivas.

40.3XD ar in situe and sounding pretty special straight from the box.

Thank goodness for Harry from Harbeth and my brother in law who wrestled the gloss black ones back in their boxes, with a lot of help from Mrs Mac who told them the best way to fit them in... they will be collected on Tuesday.

After that, the unboxing of the new ones and setting up was quite straight forward.

I know it's taken a heck of a long time to sort out, but I'm bold over how generous Harbeth have been in letting me have a brand new pair, whose price incidentally has just increased by another 2.5K making them now 17.5K!

If anyone fancies a pair of gloss black 40.2 minus grills, I'm sure Harbeth would let you have them at a good price.

Finally, thank you to all you guys with your words of encouragement throughout this extended journey, I really appreciate it.

Mac

Mac, I'm delighted for you.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, radiant red said:

Of course Mac, we are going to need to see these in situ (I know that might prove difficult) but would be nice 👍🏻 

Congratulations 

Will do my best, will prob be a video again

Mac

• Like 1
3 hours ago, radiant red said:

Of course Mac, we are going to need to see these in situ (I know that might prove difficult) but would be nice 👍🏻 

Congratulations 

Will do my best, will prob be a video again

Mac

• Like 1

Thanks for your kind words mac .....we only want to see things go well for ya.

bet they look and sound great.

• Like 1

And...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, Chivas said:

And...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first thing I would say about the 40.3XD is that it's like having my SHL5+ annies back, but on a greater scale and I did miss that with the 40.2's

Video coming soon.

Mac

• Like 2