Sign in to follow this  
patbarrydub

Art Deco 20s...

Evening all, not Ebay but I thought I had to relay my good fortune on an option to buy @ €1300 from Horst Huffer, perusing Hifishark I see he has them on @ €1000 in Quoka.de a month later in March '17 but I think I'll pay the asking anyway, what do y'all think?! https://m.kalaydo.de/kleinanzeigen/stereoboxen/art+deco+20+unterschrift+lautsprecher/a/a0158916/

"I pay for the cost of delivery. After I calculate how much it costs, I will inform you. "  This really is my lucky day!

No problems there.

A £30,000 pair of speakers that currently sell for £11,000 on e-bay and yours for only £900.

Great deal, what could go wrong? And his friends will deliver it to you. Can't see any problems there at all.....

Given the speakers weight 110kg each it'll probably cost €1300 just to ship them. I say go for it. Let us know how they sound. I'd say they'll be extremely "transparent" and will "add nothing to the music" to use reviewer speak. :) 

I would be careful with that site, I have known a number of hijacked items, I would if spending that amount go and collect them myself.