Kegworth 2018 Exhibitors List

On 12/3/2017 at 03:55, Audio Al said:

Hi , Please remove me from the spread sheet , Distance , Cost , van hire etc now make this not affordable 

Good luck with the show 

Sorry to hear you won't be exhibiting this year Al, hope you'll drop by for some R to R magic though ;-)

On 1/4/2018 at 00:47, The Reel BBC said:

Sorry to hear you won't be exhibiting this year Al, hope you'll drop by for some R to R magic though ;-)

So pleased to see this post, for many reasons.

The R2R room became a destination at Scalford so its brilliant to see the legacy continue.

Can't even check the spreadsheet til I remember my password.:D

Anyroad, I'll offer up the usual van space for anyone that wants to travel down with me. Highly likely I could put up a long distance traveller the night before too. I'm about an hour from Kegworth.

ooh get the mod with the 'special' password B|

PS have you tried "thestabbymod"? just a suggestion :cool:

Is the spreadsheet open again? I can't seem to access it.

appears not to be Geoff

Not yet chaps . Due to troublemakers it had to be locked . Peter and myself will sort it hopefully this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Maverick said:

ooh get the mod with the 'special' password B|

PS have you tried "thestabbymod"? just a suggestion :cool:

Password for my gmail login. And this stabby thing, you weren't there. You'd have stabbed him too. You don't get like us by sharing food .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bandit pilot said:

Password for my gmail login. And this stabby thing, you weren't there. You'd have stabbed him too. You don't get like us by sharing food .

Fairy snuff , tbh he needs stabbing 😁

On 04/01/2018 at 00:47, The Reel BBC said:

No sorry I wont be attending this year 

Super Wammer
On 03/12/2017 at 15:50, Audio Al said:

Yes , looked on Google maps , shows 

My home to scalford hall 119 each way

My home to Kegworth 151 each way , more fuel , longer journey ( For me ) 

Cant remember how many show I have attended as a exhibiter 4 - 5 ? and 2 years as a foot person :D

Ok, as one of the most local Wammers to Scalford and probably also to Kegworth, I can't let this lie for three reasons:

1. It's wrong
  2. It might be putting Audio Al off unnecessarily
  3. It might put others off through presenting duff data

Even if someone were to drive via Scalford to get to Kegworth they'd be adding on only 20 miles not 32 miles... but that would be a really weird thing to do because Google Maps says:

• London to Kegworth 116 miles 2hrs 9mins via M1
  • London to Scalford 122 miles 2hrs 18mins via M1

So Kegworth is actually 6 miles closer and 9 mins faster than Scalford for anyone having to come via the M25.

Al, you're a big boy and will make up your own mind but I would hate it if you or anyone else made that decision based on incorrect data.

Hey, shed a tear for me. My journey distance and time have just gone up by 400% and 300% respectively (from 4 to 20 miles and from 10 to 40 minutes). You can't argue with measurements.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

On 07/01/2018 at 22:28, TheFlash said:

Hey, shed a tear for me. My journey distance and time have just gone up by 400% and 300% respectively (from 4 to 20 miles and from 10 to 40 minutes)

Lets see you walk it Flash you smug bastard :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 07/01/2018 at 22:28, TheFlash said:

Ok, as one of the most local Wammers to Scalford and probably also to Kegworth, I can't let this lie for three reasons:

1. It's wrong
  2. It might be putting Audio Al off unnecessarily
  3. It might put others off through presenting duff data

Even if someone were to drive via Scalford to get to Kegworth they'd be adding on only 20 miles not 32 miles... but that would be a really weird thing to do because Google Maps says:

• London to Kegworth 116 miles 2hrs 9mins via M1
  • London to Scalford 122 miles 2hrs 18mins via M1

So Kegworth is actually 6 miles closer and 9 mins faster than Scalford for anyone having to come via the M25.

Al, you're a big boy and will make up your own mind but I would hate it if you or anyone else made that decision based on incorrect data.

Hey, shed a tear for me. My journey distance and time have just gone up by 400% and 300% respectively (from 4 to 20 miles and from 10 to 40 minutes). You can't argue with measurements.

where is Serge when we need him?

• Like 2

I clicked on Duvet’s link to see who will be exhibiting at the show and I had to set up a google mail account.

I am now clicking on the link and it won’t allow me to see the spreadsheet. Can anyone offer advice?

Regards

Super Wammer

Check post 37 above: