3 hours ago, Lurch said:

Driving tthrough there now, there are roadworks but accessible is no problem

Regret I will not make it to the show, we were planning to come en route back from 70th birthday party in Yorkshire back to Chichester but have wimped out with forecast on sunday. I had already bought my ticket and was really looking forward sampling some gear and sounds, and drinks (digital of course)

Best of luck John with the dem and lugging all your kit around in the weather. Hope you knee holds up

Trains from London are fine, on my way now..

Super Dealer

I came home last night because I am only 1/2 hr away but this morning we have 3” of snow and plenty more in the drifts. 

But nothing ventured, nothing gained so see you later. 

Nick. Room 216

Snowed in here on top of ice , so unable to make it today , ... gutted I was looking forward to tunes and banter with like minded audio phoooools......... have a good day to those who make it.

See photo thread.

We are snowed in in Gloucestershire and can’t make it. Will there be a refund on advanced tickets purchased, or preferably, could the show be repeated on a future date?

There's a surprising amount of snow here in Yorkshire this morning after just a smattering yesterday. Will see what the local traffic conditions advise but it's certainly 50:50 regarding setting off.

Super Wammer

Sorry I didn't spot this thread before starting another... like Nick I set up yesterday and came home but I'm not sure I'll get back today. Gutted.

Unfortunately I’ve woken to find 5”, perhaps more, of snow fell here (Sheffield) last night - doesn’t look like I, or my mate Dave, will be coming to the show. Very sad as I’ve been to every other one :( 

This is the view from my room out over the Kegworth hotel car park this morning, looking towards the M1. You'd have to say there was more than a dusting of snow, but really not much more. The roads look clear and the traffic seems to be having no trouble at all.

VB

Kegworth car park Mar 18th.jpg

• Upvote 1

I’m afraid I won’t make it today.

The snow is heavy here and reports are that the roads up out of the Ironbridge Gorge are treacherous. If i could make it to the main road I'm sure it would be fine. 

Real shame, I was looking forward to it.

We are just about to set off from the West Mids. 

There is about 4 inch of snow here but nothing ventured, nothing gained :-)

It seems the motorways are ok, getting to them is a different ball game I opted to stay put. Have a good day if you get there.

Super Wammer

I am afraid the weather has stopped me from attending as well, really disappointed but I got caught out by the first wave of the Beast from the east & ended up stuck in my car for many hours, didn't get to my destination & because of my health issues was poorly for a week afterwards. We hardly ever get snow down here but there is quite a lot & I have been keeping an eye on the weather warnings on my route & know I would be stupid to risk trying. That is another ticket not used, I hope it doesn't affect too many after the effort many 'Wammers have made lugging their systems there.

• Like 1

I do feel sorry for the guys that have set up kit, and hope there's enough people to still make it a good day. Well done to those that have made it and hope I can get up there next year.

we won't  be making it either, lost a day yesterday clearing up the from an incompetent plumber, now I have a bathroom basin to fit.