Fourlegs

WAVE High Fidelity Cables

Super Dealer

A nice endorsement from Rob Watts today on another forum saying that he uses Wave cables in his home system.

1571214945_Screenshot2020-05-26at15_02_59.thumb.png.3ea6c1bd3c219562d0b904b237a26edf.png

Super Dealer
WAVE cables are now stocked by RAPALLO in New Zealand. Having bought some demo WAVE cables they emailed back saying, "Received the cables and we're speechless, wow wow wow what a difference, absolutely incredible, Thank you!". They have now ordered several sets of Dual BNC digital cables for customers.

Super Dealer
An increasing number of people are using a single WAVE cable between their source and the DAC and so we also now offer an Oyaide SLSC RCA plug as well as Oyaide SLSB BNC connectors.

A customer has sent in his mini review with using a single WAVE STREAM cable to connect a Lumin U1 Mini compared to using USB.

"I spent some time over the weekend with your Stream cable running from my Lumin U1 Mini to Mscaler, which already connects to my Chord dac via dual Stream cables. I kept my USB cable from the Lumin to Mscaler in the system, so that I could easy A/B between it and the Stream (note it’s the best of a number of USB cables I’ve tried in my system over the years, and costs roughly the same as the Steam). I should also mention that I have linear power supplies on all source components (don’t tell Chord!), which are connected to a power conditioner, so noise should be well taken care of. I mention this only because I wasn’t expecting the use of the Stream to make a noticeable improvement upstream of the Mscaler.

I was wrong.

It was noticeable improvement, not as large as when I installed the dual Streams from the Mscaler to dac, but noticeable. Darker, smoother, better. Put it this way, my wife was listening with me when I was switching back and forth on the Mscaler remote, and she could tell the difference on most of the tracks I was using to test. She’s not into audio, but in her words ‘if I can hear it, then the difference must be quite big’.

I can only conclude that my Lumin creates some RF noise, and the Mscaler benefits from having it removed from its input. Either that or the Lumin/Mscaler prefers BNC to USB, but based on my experience of the sonic improvement the original dual Streams made, I think it’s your cable.

Well done!
James, Singapore"

446324819_stormrca.thumb.JPG.98f0760e8c579521f38d6df3db629c06.JPG

Super Dealer
Posted (edited)
Another happy WAVE Stream dual bnc digital cable owner. This time in Italy.

I am impressed with your Wave Stream cables. I really like them.

I have some great Joan Baez tracks... great music... which prior to now, have been rather hard to listen to because her voice is hard and sharp sounding... due to poor recording technique. The cables seem to have rendered her voice a lot smoother so that it is actually enjoyable.

I don't think that I am just imagining this because before I had to keep the volume fairly low to listen. Now the volume can be way up and everything is clear as a bell and her voice is pleasant.

Bright recordings in general are now easier to listen to and voices sound more natural and there is more overall clarity.
On YoYo Ma's album, Appalachian Journey, there is a duet for cello. and bass. Prior to this I have found it difficult to distinguish the relative positions of the two instruments. Now, I am finding it very easy to place them.

These are only a few of the improvements that I have noted.
Thank you for selling me these cables. I truly appreciate it.

Cheers,
Peter, Italy.”
Edited by Fourlegs

Super Dealer

Feedback received this morning on the WAVE Storm cables from a customer in Japan.

"A few days ago, I received the WAVE Storm reference dual BNC cables. Thank you for sending them in a nice wooden box, even though they were sent to a destination outside the EU.

When I switched the BNC cables from the stock ones to yours, I could hear the difference right away. At first I felt that the sound pressure in the low frequencies was increased. As I continued to listen, I could hear the kick of the bass drum with more intensity and the electric bass more clearly in pitch and note down to the lowest. The sound image also became clearer and I could hear the details better, but without being too analytical. The overall sound is more organic and refined.

I found the galvanic isolation of the Hugo M Scaler to be very effective, as inserting the Hugo M Scaler between the source device and the DAVE improved the sound quality even with upscaling turned off, so I was amazed at how easily your cables improved the sound quality further.

Good job!"

Super Dealer

Very solid support and recommendation for WAVE cables today from Rob Watts in his 'Watts Up..?' thread on Head-Fi.

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/watts-up.800264/page-128#post-15800515

• Like 1