Sign in to follow this  
take5

AUDIO INNOVATIONS P2 .......PHONO STAGE. And L2 PREAMP

Selling this fantastic sounding phono stage.

here is a link to a sale thread I had for it a few years ago, with all the info you will need to know.

https://hifiwigwam.com/forum/topic/111223-audio-innovations-p2-phono-stage-heavily-upgraded-with-border-patrol-psu/

Since that advert, I had Simon from SJS audio separate the phono and the border patrol PSU. So for sale is just the P2

My price is £700

I’m sorry, but I won’t post this. Collection from me is welcome.  I’m in West Lancs

I travel to Scotland regularly and can deliver/ meet, when up there.

I will also be down in the London/Bucks/Kent areas soon and can bring it with me then.

I can provide pictures, if required.

I also have a matching Audio Innovations L2 pre amp, with the same level of Definitive upgrades, for sale @ £500

Edited by take5

I know Brian really well from the old days - top bloke. He boughtmy Snell Es and drove down from Lancashire to Aylesbury to pick them up. (I forgot to give you the grills, Brian!)

Jack NSM

10 hours ago, Non-Smoking Man said:

I know Brian really well from the old days - top bloke. He boughtmy Snell Es and drove down from Lancashire to Aylesbury to pick them up. (I forgot to give you the grills, Brian!)

Jack NSM

Ahh.... the good old days. i must have been mad back then.

I remember that trip, as i left them in the car overnight and took them to Riks bakeoff the next day.  i liked them, but too big for my room and I ended up with a great pair of Ks.

regarding the grills..... just send a cheque re compensation.

I hope you are well Jack.  still doing the dance thing ?

A.I. stuff still here and waiting for someone to recognise a bargain......................