john steer

krell

I wonder if someone can help me,i used to have a phone number for Richard Barnard the guy who services Krell amps but the number of 01883331381 does not work.Does anyone know if he has changed his number.

Regards John

Super Wammer

Just in case you cannot get him this is what google throws up for Krell Repair and Service UK https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=krell+service+and+repair+uk&oq=krell+service+and+repair+uk&aqs=chrome..69i57.6016j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Here is previous post on Krell repairs in the Wam which mentions him and members have other recommendations too

Edited by uzzy
Additional data

Super Wammer

Appreciate that you are based in the South but some times the options are not as wide as you would like . Mike Powell is based in Bolton and will repair most amplifiers . He has worked on my Krell KSA50 original and did a very good job . I know quite a few others on here use Mike so comes well recomended .If you need any contact details PM me .

Trevor at Guildford Audio should be able to assist with this if your other leads don't work out.  I think this is who he uses.

Super Wammer

And I suppose we shouldn’t rule out the importers, Absolute Sounds, who have previously serviced my old Krell CD player nicely, via Oxford Audio Consultants, who I bought it from.  

I appreciate you were asking about an individual, however.  Hope you get it sorted to your satisfaction!

Thanks again for advice, i don't know why his number does not work as i only spoke to him a few weeks ago.I can't go Absolute sounds too expensive amp not worth it might as well buy a new one