What Hifi forum passed away this afternoon.

Electro

I've not logged in yet, but I too am a Mod! Lol!

Mine will be a rule of iron - as its getting close, every post must reference Christmas somewhere and also contain info about cable posters choices and why - to promote a healthy debate!! Lol!! :whistle:

• Like 1

Mine will be a rule of iron - as its getting close, every post must reference Christmas somewhere and also contain info about cable posters choices and why - to promote a healthy debate!! Lol!! :whistle:

Being serious though, not sure if I can be arsed keeping up with two sites and I've got used to the WAM now...

Well, maybe the Forum now consists of Mods and Rockers.

Well, maybe the Forum now consists of Mods and Rockers.

Not that I’m checking, but I’m now a Well-known Member!  I suppose that’s better than a well-worn member?!

• Haha 5

Don’t know about ‘passed away’; this is a resurrection post! Whatever next? The Linn forum will return ...... nearer to Easter rather than pre Christmas though.

I've tried to reset my password a few times but I'm not receiving the mails with the link. I tried to set up a new temp profile in an attempt to reach someone to help but I'm not receiving the link to confirm my account. Forum isn't going to be much fun if no one can join it!

T

Oh that's annoying and good news at the same time.

Annoying... because I no longer have access to email used to setup WHF account. That email was hacked. Any of the new mods fancy resetting my password, please?

just reset it im not shure you need any link

Edited by gasolin

just reste it im not shure you need any link

It's saying my old password is wrong but it's not, it's still stored in google password manager since the demise of the old forum last year. Very frustrating but hopefully just some teething troubles and it will be fixed soon. 

It's saying my old password is wrong but it's not, it's still stored in google password manager since the demise of the old forum last year. Very frustrating but hopefully just some teething troubles and it will be fixed soon. 

Same here and no access to old email address. Can't reset. Can not setup new account either. 

You can't use an email that's already been used

Obviously. I tried with different email address and it won't send the verification. 

This is all sounding terribly familiar.

I also don’t see what the hurry is to go scurrying back to a sub-standard, error prone, poorly maintained, barely moderated forum that abandoned us all!  F***  ‘em, thats what I say.

I’m staying here. (My WHF login works fine but I did it just to change it to something far more secure as my old password was a bit cack.)

Edited by chebby
  • Upvote 1