What Hifi forum passed away this afternoon.

Electro

This is all sounding terribly familiar.

I also don’t see what the hurry is to go scurrying back to a sub-standard, error prone, poorly maintained, barely moderated forum that abandoned us all!  F***  ‘em, thats what I say.

I’m staying here. (My WHF login works fine but I did it just to change it to something far more secure as my old password was a bit cack.)

Iam firmly staying here too. No going back :)

• Like 1

1407891456_2019-10-3015_36_39-Window.thumb.png.6b239f767c5dbcc657928c3c125f551a.png

Cheers gasolin, just mailed them 

Not much going on in the hifi section . 

lastest reply was in the , Are you happy with your system? Guess who was the OP  :shock:

Well my first encounter with the future group mods went swimmingly and bodes well for any future problems. I emailed at 22:32 tonight explaining my access issue, had a mail back at 22:41 with a temp password and it's all working fine now! 9min turnaround!

• Like 2

Well my first encounter with the future group mods went swimmingly and bodes well for any future problems. I emailed at 22:32 tonight explaining my access issue, had a mail back at 22:41 with a temp password and it's all working fine now! 9min turnaround!

That’s impressive!  

I actually thought this was a "quiz" from the thread title. :minikev:

• Haha 4

I've been back on the WHF Forums - sort of got sucked in.

Feel left out, as I don't seem to have been made a moderator at any point :-(

Nice to see the old posts back - means I can look a few things up... I think they've purged the "Off-topic" forum - which was probably necessary and explains why my post count seems to be 1600 less than it was. It does seem to be coming back to life slowly - I'm going to lurk and post occasionally as I did enjoy the forums and some old faces do seem to be turning up... The Mods seem a bit more involved and responsive, once you spot the address to post issues to :D

FAO Any what hifi mods on here, tried to log back into what hifi, but doesn't recognise my details, so went on forgot password and they said they would send a recovery Email to me, but nothing! and that was a couple of days ago.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mac

FAO Any what hifi mods on here, tried to log back into what hifi, but doesn't recognise my details, so went on forgot password and they said they would send a recovery Email to me, but nothing! and that was a couple of days ago.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mac

Hi Mac, my elevation to Mod status disappeared the next day, and I imagine the same applied to the others.  It seems to have been a glitch while they were setting it up!  

There is a message saying to email community@futurenet.com for help.

I hope that helps.

• Sad 1

If they make me a moderator.. you lot are definitely better off staying in the Wam :D

• Haha 4