Mr.Ian

WTD Hypex NC400 mono blocks

50 minutes ago, MikeG said:

I have a dual mono NC400 that's not getting out as much as it should (young family...), so I could be tempted to part with it. Let me know if of interest & I'll find some pics,

Mike

As ever, with all the hyperbole around Hypex modules, which on paper are stellar and I've heard some good ones myself... the age old question comes about: what ya replacing it with and why?

1 hour ago, Metatron said:

As ever, with all the hyperbole around Hypex modules, which on paper are stellar and I've heard some good ones myself... the age old question comes about: what ya replacing it with and why?

Nothing in mind yet, but thinking cheap & old ! -  starting a bit of backtracking down the HiFi slope as just not getting enough listening time 

PM sent 

I got a pair of Nord NC500s recently (not for sale) from AVforums for a little more than your stated budget - might be worth keeping an eye open over there or putting a wanted thread up.

On 09/11/2018 at 13:33, Mr.Ian said:

have £900 waiting

You'd have to spend considerably more to get better than Ncore in my opinion. Very chuffed with mine.
Don't give up the search- or make up your own.

Edited by adiebear