ModWright Signature Truth upgraded Sony XA1200ES Multi-channel SACD and CD player

londonmuso

Selling for £1200 or very near offer.

ModWright "Signature Truth" upgraded XA1200ES multi-channel SACD player. Modwright upgrades include high end Tube Output stage, huge Tube Regulated External PS 9.0 PSU with dedicated connecting cable and numerous component upgrades. In excellent condition and full working order. Player allows for easy Tube rolling to tailor sound with preferred tubes. 

This is a superb and seriously high-end SACD and CD player that performs way beyond the stock player that is in itself considered a very good audiophile player in its own right. Comes with original manual and remote and with original box plus additional box for PSU. Upgrades alone cost well over £1500 I believe so a bargain at this price. 

Part of a big clear out of equipment I've collected over the years. 

Based in Balham SW London and cash on collection preferred transaction. Could courier at buyers additional cost. This is heavy and would be two boxes so insured UK mainland courier would be at least £50 I imagine. Would require cleared pre-payment in full by paypal.

Pics now added.

1541621388730220.jpg

1541621390863594.jpg

1541621387976752.jpg

1541621388397644.jpg

1541621387735680.jpg

1541621392277814.jpg

1541621389854386.jpg

Edited by londonmuso
Revised listing and photos added
  • Like 1

Not for me but crikey, that sounds like quite a beast!

Photos and location would help secure a sale...

Thanks...it is a serious high-end player...ModWright mods are extensive. Pics and location now added.

Wow. Double-wow. Fabulous.

• 10 months later...
On 07/11/2018 at 20:12, TheFlash said:

Not for me but crikey, that sounds like quite a beast!

Photos and location would help secure a sale...

They are,, I have had one for about 7 years and and while I mainly use files and DAC I don't think I could part it,, I fell in love with what it dose soundwise and it has never lost it's charm.

• Like 1

Fabulous!

• 1 year later...

sadly the poster has not been on the wam for a year so unlikely , you could try a pm maybe