Sold: Micro Seiki MR711

Rob998

My mate is downsizing/consolodating his kit and asked me to help him sell some of the surplus.

He looks after his kit and I have heard all of it, and it’s all in good order and sounds great.

If you’re interested, pm me and I’ll pass on his contact details

First up:

Micro Seiki MR711

Ex film studio and refurbished throughout. High gloss white and grey powder coated cast aluminium chassis. Believe first DD from Seiki. Keeps speed excellently and sounds pretty damn good. Speed pots work as they should and includes all original accessories. Well maintained and serviced. Lid is ex another deck and doesn’t fit but helps keep it all dust free. I do have original hinges. Includes Funk Firm Achromat

The 10" Seiki MA 202L arm has been completely rewired end to end in Silver Litz by Angus McDonald and the bearings replaced with hybrids. Has on the fly VTA adjustment. Was completely stripped down and rebuilt.

The whole lot weighs around 20Kg

Asking around £600 as very hard to even guesstimate a price on this one as nothing to compare against. Open to sensible offers

92dc1ae177a8629310e8fd17be41fb657e511e04

98b115c1bd56aa408fb2859e201231ce1d9ac7fc

326d5aa1700d7c37d6398b430577de3a6c2ac236

Edited by Rob998
Item sold.

Now sold