Any other bikers ? my Z650 B1

On 27/07/2020 at 15:22, Andrei said:

Love your grader dude!  You must have so much fun picking up crap, like that junk in the foreground, and throwing it around.  

Appreciate your reply. Have you been Motorcycling long yourself can I ask?

Cheers, Peter

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had the bike for about 27 years now , hand painted knacker when i got it , rebuilt it 25 years ago .  best thing is now its tax and MOT exempt ! 

Bloody cyclists, always getting in the way.

Why hang up your leathers?  I'm looking to book more trackdays this year, despite breaking a collar bone.  Again.  I'm 70 now.

Posted Images

After a bit of a break I missed my bike, missed the rideouts, the trackdays, making any excuse to take the long way via twisting B roads...

YOLO and all that jazz. Meet my new bike that I won’t get near 50% of its potential (no change there then).

(stock image - hasn’t stopped raining since it was delivered a couple of days ago :( )

5E50EE7C-9723-47E9-AA96-9BF2E6D562D8.jpeg

• Like 2

I became an ex-biker when I sold my Norton Commando to the chairman of the Aldershot branch of the Norton Owners club. I realised that I was never going to finish the rebuild and that my reasons for having powered transport included moving heavy & bulky objects such as guitar amplifiers around.

However, my Norton was a brilliant bike. It ran on rails and pulled like a train. Being an ex-proddy racer when I bought it, it had 32mm Amals, mountainous pistons and a 2S cam. I added a Cibie H4 headlight (daytime at night!) which then required an RM24 alternator and big fat zeners. Then I found the engine going faster than the bike so I fitted the sintered bronze clutch from the 850 model. I also got a pair of chronometric clocks for it

I'd love another Commando but I don't think my back would let me ride it. Plus I'm skint (can barely afford the cheap 4-wheeled thing), and the roads around here are rubbish.

• 1 month later...

this is my summer toy of 22 years and counting

IMG_0152.jpg

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

Awesome bikes you got here. By the way, has anyone tried to put an audio system on their bike? I just saw this J&M motorcycle audio speaker kits from 4WheelOnline. I wonder if anybody here have tried it.

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

I'll be 60 in a couple of weeks, so I thought I'd buy something a bit more comfortable for my old age.

Street Glide.jpg

Edited by meninblack
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, meninblack said:

I'll be 60 in a couple of weeks, so I thought I'd buy something a bit more comfortable for my old age.

Street Glide.jpg

Street Glide ?

1759028898_StreetGlide.thumb.jpg.816b23abfc735866e1f7df52cc462424.jpg
Not my cuppa, but at least you're not trying to relive your teen years by buying a vintage RD350.!
Enjoy.! And happy birthday in advance.!!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

39 minutes ago, PeteT59 said:

Not my cuppa, but at least you're not trying to relive your teen years by buying a vintage RD350.!
Enjoy.! And happy birthday in advance.!!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Are there any RD350 LC’s left? I though they had all fulfilled their programming by killing their owners. They didn’t earn the nickname “widow maker” for nothing!