Andy831

NVA Phono 2 + 2 psu's

I have an NVA phono 2 with a pair of NVA power supplies that have unexpectedly become available and are now up for sale.

This 3 box MM phono stage is just about as good as it gets under £1400 and in my opinion is a real giant killer. This particular set is about 18 months old is completely unmarked condition and is available for collection from me in East Lancashire / West Yorkshire for £500

Whilst I prefer collection I would be prepared to box up and courier the items at your cost.

NVA Phono 2 + 2 psu.jpg

Edited by Andy831
Photo added

GLWTS mate
I am taking #2 back uni at some stage next week (after her op tomorrow) - so will be M1/M69 to Coventry if a wamtaxi will help.

Also Thursday 30th down to Marlow and back 31st, so again a wamtaxi M1/A43/M40.

Cheers Mate appreciated :^

Surprising there is no interest in this excellent phono stage, ok maybe I can sweeten it a bit.

So the lot ie all 3 boxes for £475.00 delivered

Alternatively if someone already had a phono stage and they wanted a psu I will consider splitting one of the psu and selling it separately.

The stage was originally set up by for MM and can be converted to MC but needs a trip back to the maker or the use of a head amp / sut.

Sold Subject to the usual

Sold