Stax SRM-212 power adaptor lead replacement

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I have just bought at auction a pair of Stax SR202 headphones with their SRM-212 driver unit. The only slight hitch being the driver unit did not include its AC adaptor lead. Being not hugely electronically minded, finding an aftermarket replacement is proving tricky. The one thing I can overcome is the negative centre for the jack plug, as you can buy a switching adapter that flips it to the correct polarity (most power supplies seemingly with a positive centre). The main specs that i can find are DC12v 4W into the driver unit, while the original spec sheet for the 212 describes the power supply as... AC Adaptor 117, 220, 240V, 50/60Hz. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a UK source of a correct replacement? Everything else appears in good condition and I'm hoping I may have even found a source for the decaying 1mm thick reticulated foam inside the earpieces.

You can get a 12v laptop power supply for less than £7. As they have a + centre, it will need reversing. Just search "12v laptop power supply". The same supply is available from a number of sellers:2f233fc3ef5042acdf451975b0d39979.jpg

Sent from my K3 using Tapatalk

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.