Connecting Sub to Sneaky DS

Depends on what connection options the velodyne has?

OK, two options. Speaker level from your sneaky speaker outputs using speaker cable, or L&R RCA outputs from your sneaky pre-outs, which is probably best - unless you want to use it for movies etc. as it looks like the LFE will use the Left input. LFE is Low Frequency Effects - ie. the .1 in 5.1/7.1 surround by the way.

Do you have the manual for the sub? I am a little confused from the picture. LFE is usually a direct input, bypassing the sub's crossover, as that is done in the AV amp.

By the looks of it though, the same crossover setting is used for both LFE and line/speaker level inputs. And only one volume control too - there are usually two, one for each.

Hmmm. It does say not to use both speaker level inputs and rca/phono inputs simultaneously, which is true for mine as well. As long as you don't use your AV processor at the same time as your sneaky you should be OK. Having a separate LFE input as mine has means it's not an issue, but yours seems to use the same input for both so be aware of that. You'll want to integrate it with your main sneaky system using the crossover and volume - but that will mean it may be unbalanced when using your AV system.

Shame really, seems a one use design rather than dual use.