Sign in to follow this  
Tune

Cannondale Synapse Hi Mod For Sale - Almost as new.

Lovely Cannondale Synapse Hi Mod. Ultegra 2015. 54cm All of aproximately 400km on it as I have far too many bikes in my garage. This one has an SRM Hollowgram crank but the original unused Hollowgram can be fitted if you would prefer to save money. Hard to price it with or without power meter. Cost new £3500 plus SRM. Open to sensible offers This really is a lovely bike with Cannondale's premium Synapse frameset.

70164565_10157455566124076_1300309792769703936_n.jpg.6e62058b0393e40d97eabcf207889e89.jpg

Gentlemen.

To all those who have kindly emailed, I've been in Reading Hospital for over 7 weeks now and, believe it or not, the NHS do not provide wifi for patients...

Please allow me another week or two. It's sat in my living room and has been treated to a once over I'm told by a good mate.

So I really appreciate all of your patience. I'm sorry to let so many of you down but sometimes things are out of our control

Best Regards

M

To all who've kindly messaged me, the good news is that my friend Mike has dropped the bike off at my place and taken a couple of pics. I'll miss it - it genuinely is a wonderful bike

It brings back memories of the Giro. I think I was "brave" But I rode the Mortirolo on race day wearing full Liquigas kit and riding a team edition Super six.

The memory of the lovely Italian fans helping me up and  shouting "Vai Basso!!" all the way up will stay with me for a long time. Unlike over here, it was all done in such a friendly manner with fans keen to have photos taken and insisting on pushing me up the steeper corners.

The Wonderful colour scheme of the Synapse brings back fond memories therefore, and whichever rider ends up with it will be a very lucky man.

I'm hoping to get out next week. They will not allow me out without a full support package in place but it IS becoming very boring...

FWIW, it's apparently still fitted with the SRM Power Meter crankset.

All of you have a think. These were over £2000 at the time and are still the most accurate measuring devices on the planet. I have the originals too though (And I know where they are!) - I'm just not sure which shops are open (I have an Evans at the bottom of the road).

Sold. Without the SRM if anyone is interested. It's still the world's most accurate power meter by far and having run two at some points, shows just how hit and miss many competitors really are when you do the maths.