omsoc

FOR SALE - Heco Direkt in Black - REDUCED £1000 - SOLD

3 hours ago, Weeman1973 said:

Still have his (and yours) WLM La Scala's which aren't going anywhere soon.

Lovely speakers, still miss them a bit.

UP

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MJ-acoustics-Subliminal-S1-r-speakers-jordan-driver/283200905389?hash=item41f016e0ad:g:7qEAAOSwFXdbu788
heres one of his stock pictures , I have to say that they are a lot better then they used to be Shaby pictures ie is not a very professional operation for cherished gear , speaking of that I am Shure Lawrence sold a pair of these for £300 not so long ago , me personally would rapher buy of a cherished owner / dealer , but we are all different .
Mine were by Jon Espley, a different design but still a TL. The cabinets were not as professional a build but I'm not sure they were made for commercial sale so not a reflection of his other speakers. I got £200 in the end, so took a bit of hit. Anyway, sorry Cosmo, back to the sale...

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

And again.

Sorry to go off topic but can anyone explain what 'wrapping' speakers involves, as mentioned earlier in the thread?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I imagine it refers to vinyl wrap.

I imagine it refers to vinyl wrap.

Has anyone got any pictures of examples of this? Interested in getting my speakers tarted up.

I did some old diy transmission lines a few years ago. They were white melamine but yellow from spending years in the home of a heavy smoker. 

They looked fine but I wouldn't recommend doing expensive speakers in it, you'd be better off with veneer or a professional car type respray or piano style varnish/polish.

Edited by Lawrence001

I want to get my old Snell Js looking good but I'm not confident in taking the crossovers etc out so would rather take them to someone who can take the drivers and crossovers out and restore the cabinets then put them back together again professionally.

Hi Steve, not yet. They are currently boxed up as there is no room for them in the living room due to the new speakers being MASSIVE.

• Haha 1

Now Sold, thanks all.