Jag

F.S. Great Gable Audio Rack (RJC) NO Equipment Included

Super Wammer

Selling this wonderful hand made audio rack I bought from a member here and it is very heavy but does the job whilst looking nice. It's very heavy and only selling as i have had ideas of moving home in the near future etc so trying to make life simpler and this is just too good to store away. I believe there is some information on the internet if you search, I recall paying around £1800 for this as a demonstration item so looking for same amount although new price was much more. Only the rack for sale, the audio equipment is only for illustration.

RJC Great Gable 2.jpg

RJC Great Gable 1.jpg

Edited by Jag
error
  • Like 1

Super Wammer

Bump

Looks great and I hear these do make a real difference 

Yes the gear would be on the floor otherwise. :)

(I spot a cool Sony DD there)

GLWTS

Edited by TIU

Super Wammer

Thanks, yes the rack is quite special in that even the heaviest equipment is well supported without concern and the shelves were made up of many layers so minimising vibrations etc. I have really enjoyed using it because it takes most of my system and the shelves are deep as well as being wide.

The Sony DD is a PS-8750 and I really like the simplicity of design plus it sounds extremely good and a bargain compared to a top level Linn LP12, the Sony has a unique tonearm with carbon fibre tube and dual pivot arm bearings and the whole unit just simply works very well whilst looking pretty at the same time and even my kids like it.

The rack is 135 cm wide, shelves are 125 cm wide, 50 cm deep x2 and 1x lower shelf is 65 cm deep. The overall height is 110 cm so reasonably compact for being able to support big heavy amps, turntables etc. If I was not making big changes etc then I would be keeping this rack as the chances of finding another one in the future are pretty slim.