MarkLith

FS: ProAc D18 £1100 ONO

Super Wammer

ProAc D18 Maple Floorstanding Speakers - £1100 ONO

I'm retiring and going travelling so it's time to sell the "stack" :cs:

This ad is for the ProAc D18 maple speakers that you probably don't need an introduction to as they were WhatHiFi Speakers of the Year for £1500+ in 2011 when I bought them. I loved them then and I love them now for their sweet crystal-clear sound.

They are in excellent condition with only the tiniest micro-scratches that you would expect from a pair of speakers that have been looked after and not moved since the day they arrived.

The only issue is a slight colour difference with the one that was closer to the window being a smidge lighter.

They will be packed safely back into their original boxes - collection only please from near Banbury

D18_1.jpg

D18_6.jpg

D18_5.jpg

D18_4.jpg

D18_3.jpg

D18_2.jpg

• Like 1

:love:

• Like 1

Beautiful , don't think these will be around long

• Like 1

Super Wammer
On 06/10/2019 at 16:43, hifinutt said:

Beautiful , don't think these will be around long

I'd hope not.

...and just an early heads-up, I'll also be listing several more items this weekend :cs:

• Supernait
  • LP12 with Armageddon
  • Dual TeddyCap
  • Stageline
  • CD3.5
  • FlatCap

Stack.jpg

On 06/10/2019 at 16:05, MarkLith said:

This ad is for the ProAc D18 maple speakers that you probably don't need an introduction to as they were WhatHiFi Speakers of the Year for £1500+ in 2011 when I bought them. I loved them then and I love them now for their sweet crystal-clear sound.

They are in excellent condition with only the tiniest micro-scratches that you would expect from a pair of speakers that have been looked after and not moved since the day they arrived.

The only issue is a slight colour difference with the one that was closer to the window being a smidge lighter.

They will be packed safely back into their original boxes - collection only please from near Banbury

D18_1.jpg

D18_6.jpg

D18_5.jpg

D18_4.jpg

D18_3.jpg

D18_2.jpg

On 06/10/2019 at 16:05, MarkLith said:

D18_1.jpg

D18_6.jpg

D18_5.jpg

D18_4.jpg

D18_3.jpg

D18_2.jpg

Serious value. ( if you like the colour/finish.)

Super Wammer

Please see PM.

Super Wammer
41 minutes ago, khapahk said:

Please see PM.

Have replied :^