Simon C

Sennheiser HDVA600 headphone amplifier

One Sennheiser HDVA600 headphone amplifier, in perfect condition. I have owned it since new. The amplifier has both balanced and "single ended" analogue inputs. The amplifier will also drive headphones in balanced mode, which is the way I have been using it with my HD800-S 'phones. I've been very happy with the amplifier.

As you can see from the photos, the amplifier comes in its original packaging (the CD contains the manual and other information).

Please be aware that this is a pure analogue amplifier, and is *not* the very similar looking HDVD800 which has a digital input in addition to the analogue ones.

The amplifier cost about 1100 GBP when new, and I bought it from a local dealer (Basically Sound, near Norwich).  I am looking for about 650 GBP for the amplifer, but will consider offers.

The reason I am selling the HDVA-600 is that I am now using a Benchmark HPA4, in part because I also wanted a pre-amp (to drive a power amp and then speakers).

I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.

20190505_132835.thumb.jpg.8b4dfe0157769ad3aef508960e9bc396.jpg20190505_133426.jpg

Edited by Simon C
arrange photos