betron HD800X wireless headphones

If your looking for a cheap set of Bluetooth headphones I highly recommend these. 
£35 value for money build and sound quality very good. No issues connecting to my iPhone.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01MTSC72P/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

969EB7B2-7D2F-4C88-8051-4AE6491E7699.thumb.jpeg.887f9b34c9297558fe7c354b51bf6508.jpeg

• Like 1

Look good, not too keen on the leather (or what ever type) pads though. Yes they seal better but no matter which ones Ive tried my ears always get a bit warm and a tincy bit sweaty with that leather. It even happens with one of the best out there that Ive found which are the bose QC35, but the Sont MDR1 were very comfortable as well, just not wireless, and still has the material slight issue.

Good price these though. Ive tried a few around that price wireless but never stuck with any, some sounded decent others no so.

• Like 1

Look good, not too keen on the leather (or what ever type) pads though. Yes they seal better but no matter which ones Ive tried my ears always get a bit warm and a tincy bit sweaty with that leather. It even happens with one of the best out there that Ive found which are the bose QC35, but the Sont MDR1 were very comfortable as well, just not wireless, and still has the material slight issue.

Good price these though. Ive tried a few around that price wireless but never stuck with any, some sounded decent others no so.

Trust me it's not leather on the headband, however for a cheap pair of bluetooth headphones the sound is okay.

Trust me it's not leather on the headband, however for a cheap pair of bluetooth headphones the sound is okay.

no I know. Vinyl pleather, upvc, plastic what ever I just dont like it I would prefer a velour or cloth every time just from the comfort side of things. But thats just me

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Are theses made in the UK.

My betron inear headphones are which was surprising.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.