Tune

SACD's Investments for Collectors and music lovers.

ACD's & Rarites.

My list has changed quite a bit again - many have now gone I'm afraid. Some of these discs are indeed expensive. That is because they are collectors editions - like the Pink Floyd SACD.

The thing is they are limited and clearly an investment plus it's easy these days to take the files if you want to - not that I would advocate that. I'm just saying the software is out there these days - as it is for most things. These are price for wammers at typically 20% lower than normal selling prices and even more than quoted values.

Some are in the list of the finest sounding recordings ever made - or used in demonstrations. Many will simply blow any audio lover away. Standouts for pure brilliant sound quality would probably be the Hugh Masekela SACD as well as the Alison Krauss (sold). The rest will give you so much more access to some of your favourite recordings. I love the Sinatra - you can almost be there, the acoustic and the audience are remarkably realistic.

Anyway, not cheap **** but discs and recordings that will blow you away. The music is superb as well which is kind of important to me :) 

SACD's/SHM SACD's + DVD- A.

1. FLAMING LIPS YOSHIMI DVDA £20.00
  2. PINK FLOYD WISH YOU WERE HERE SPECIAL EDITION SACD £40.00
  3. CHESKY PROFESSIONAL TEST DISC DVDA £15.00
  4. FRANK SINATRA SINATRA AT THE SANDS DVDA £25.00
  5. NATALIE MERCHANT TIGERLILY DVDA £15.00
  6. LSO HANDEL’S MESSIAH SACD £15.00
  7. GROOVE ARMADA VERTIGO SACD £30.00
  8. ELEANOR MCEVOY YOLA SACD £10.00
  9. BOB DYLAN BLONDE ON BLONDE MOFI LTD SACD £25.00
  10. BOB DYLAN HIGHWAY 61 REVISTED SACD £15.00
  11. SADAO WATANABE AT PITT IN SACD £15.00
  13. JAPANESE CDS
  15. THE CURE SEVENTEEN SECONDS -JAPANESE SHM-CD £20.00
  16. CARMEN MCRAE WITH MAT MATHEWS - JAPANESE K2 CD £65.00
  17. MILES DAVIS SKETCHES OF SPAIN JAPANESE CD £20.00
  18. MILES DAVIS MILESTONES JAPANESE CD £25.00
  19. CANNONBALL ADDERLEY KNOW WHAT I MEAN JAPANESE K2 CD £40.00
  20. SARAH VAUGHAN HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON JAPANESE K2 CD £40.00
Edited by Tune

1. JOHN COLTRANE SOULTRANE - K2 JAPANESE K2 CD £20.00 please

It's funny. Some of these I feel quite sorry to let go. They are just so special collectors' items - they just look lovely (forget about the quality of sound).

A lot going now and apologies to those who have had to wait whilst the NHS has been taking care of me.

These discs are unlikely to fall in value. They are both rare and sought after across Europe.None of them have been in production for sometime and they all crucify the CD issues I have listened to alongside. 

Hey, if I keep some that's cool with me. I am just offering them to Wammers at a lot less than they sell for on the usual sites. :) 

• Like 1

if the Roxy Music Avalon is still available, I take it if you can wait until Thursday for payment

Daveyu,

Absolutely. I have no memory so do email me on travellingman@me.com on Thursday including your address and in the meantime I will get it ready for you in an envelope.

• Like 1

email sent

Edited by daveyu

Wow, you have a really cool collection. I would love to buy something from there. For me, this aesthetic pleasure can't be compared to anything else. I just got a budget for this. At the end of August, I worked with these guys with private lender real estate and was able to earn some money on real estate investments. My collection consists of about 200 records and I only plan to expand. I really like to collect records, my father also has a collection, it definitely doesn't compare to my collection. He has about a thousand records.

Edited by fabritio1995

+1

Edited by Mickyricky