notaclue

Princely Harold and Meghan

34 minutes ago, Cloth-Ears. said:

WW3 has not started and notions of it are the dumbest fake news going right now. Pushed by silly, organge-man-bad he's-a-maniac, shite talkers. ( Serious post there, in case you haven't learned to differentiate )

Iran has shot a civilian airplane out of the sky (accidentally or otherwise) killing 176 people at the same time that Iran launched missiles at US bases in Iraq after the US killed a signficant  military figure from Iran. Yes all is peaceful in the middle east.

Still far more important than a couple of royals.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

This sort of tacky poinless media frenzy is the reason they want out. Feel quite sorry for them given the pasting they have already endured. Some may see being a royal as something enviable but to me it looks like an horrendous ordeal. 

• Upvote 1

Meaghan is Diana reincarnate, so Harry married his Mum.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, George 47 said:

Iran has shot a civilian airplane out of the sky (accidentally or otherwise) killing 176 people at the same time that Iran launched missiles at US bases in Iraq after the US killed a signficant  military figure from Iran. Yes all is peaceful in the middle east.

Still far more important than a couple of royals.

Extremely different from a likely trigger to WW3. There won't be a big escalation to war. Even 'maniac' Trump has been actually quite statesman like at a very recent press meet, using the phrase "by mistake" ( as indeed b.t.w.  they, the Israelis and the Russians have all done it previously too ). Physical evidence still pending too, but yes it looks likely for various reasons, it was an Iranian SAM. There will be reprecussions ,internationally not just from the US, but not a big war. Perhaps these events could be a cataylist for Iran to wise the hell up and for relations with the world to normalise somewhat. Also for US withdrawal from Iraq. Hope so on both counts, me.

As for rankings of event importance, I'd say this. Given that the slip into armageddon is not happening, the tabloids will do their usual rubbish, including mulling over royal intrigue while major geopolitical stuff plays out. We shouldn't be surprised.

I think Her Maj should put them both in the Tower until they are forgotten.

Then off with their heads.

The royal family needs to re-engage with tradition and stop pissing about with unconvincing pretensions of modernity.

Pelt them both with avocados, live on BBC1 with Fiona Bruce doing what she does best and ensuring fair play. Punishment must fit the crime - it's the will of the people. Maybe next week it'll be that Erasmus bloke that's been letting foreign kids in. The bastard.

8 minutes ago, bobovox said:

Pelt them both with avocados, live on BBC1 with Fiona Bruce doing what she does best and ensuring fair play. Punishment must fit the crime - it's the will of the people. Maybe next week it'll be that Erasmus bloke that's been letting foreign kids in. The bastard.

What a waste of avocados.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Super Wammer
7 hours ago, Cloth-Ears. said:

Physical evidence still pending too, 

There won't be much of that once the Iranians finish bulldozing what's left into the ground

One things for sure I won't be flying anywhere near the middle east..

Kindest regards Julian 

11 hours ago, wHIZZY said:

This sort of tacky poinless media frenzy is the reason they want out. Feel quite sorry for them given the pasting they have already endured. Some may see being a royal as something enviable but to me it looks like an horrendous ordeal. 

Absolutely. Poor little darlings. I mean, as if it wasn't onerous enough being expected to mix with those dreadful common people every now and again just to earn a few million a year, those awful people in the Middle East chose to start throwing bombs around right at the time such a crucial royal announcement was planned. I mean, really, did the Iranians not get the press release?

• Haha 2

Inherited fortune £13,000,000 ..................Check

Arrange Royal Wedding £32,000,000 .......Check

Renovation of “Cottage” £2,400,000 ........Check

Six week holiday break to Canada ............Check

Carve out a “Progressive” :rockin:new role.......Priceless 

38D96613-1721-4013-BCD7-BE68743591BD.jpeg

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Time we became a republic. :whistle:

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, rabski said:

Absolutely. Poor little darlings. I mean, as if it wasn't onerous enough being expected to mix with those dreadful common people every now and again just to earn a few million a year, those awful people in the Middle East chose to start throwing bombs around right at the time such a crucial royal announcement was planned. I mean, really, did the Iranians not get the press release?

Like most of us I was lucky enough to born into anonymity, I was not told from my earliest days how my life would be laid out, what would be expected of me and who I would be allowed to marry. Neither have I had the press following my every move or photographers pointing long range lenses at me everywhere I go. Nor have I had my every word examined in detail or distorted by a hungry media and so been unable to say what I like when I like without worrying about the ramifications in the national press.  In short I have been able to be my own man and live a free life unlike the Royals. Personally I would not swap my life of freedom for their life of living in a gold fish bowl, not even for a few million a year.  

I'm no supporter of the monarchy, I just see two people Harry and Meghan who want to lead their own life just like the rest of us. 

Edited by wHIZZY
  • Upvote 5