notaclue

Princely Harold and Meghan

fb_img_1578699172384-jpg.127047

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Electro said:

A DNA test would be very interesting !

Harry is the spitting image of James Hewitt .

http://www.whale.to/c/james_hewitt.html

But that is a very silly website for very silly people. Even believes the Paul McCartney is dead stuff http://www.whale.to/b/mccartney_h.html

Here we see Harold looking every bit the Windsor:

11220-meghan-markle-prince-harry.jpg?qua

On 15/01/2020 at 23:32, notaclue said:

The  nose and the (lack of) hair give Harold away as very much the son of Princely Charly.

Harold has the Windsor nose. See also Philip. 

Prince Philip could be the father :nerves:.

Now Canada has said that it won't pay for Harry and Meghan's security when their status changes do you think the British tax payer should continue to pay for them? Personally I think they should fund it themselves or Harry's Daddy or Granny pick up the tab.

12 minutes ago, AntA said:

Now Canada has said that it won't pay for Harry and Meghan's security when their status changes do you think the British tax payer should continue to pay for them? Personally I think they should fund it themselves or Harry's Daddy or Granny pick up the tab.

If the Queen, or Prince Charles, fund it then that is another way of saying the state (taxpayers) will pay for it. Not acceptable.

They have - presumably - factored all this into their plan for self-sufficiency as non-Royals.

Hopefully, one day, all the ex-Royals will fund themselves.

Prince Andrew has the option of free lodgings available to him in the USA in some of their largest properties.

Edited by chebby
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 years ago I was a staunch anti royalist and would have happily, given the choice, got rid of the lot of them. 

After years of attempted brainwashing by the liberal lefty PC brigade telling me that any form of  patriotism is racist, St George's flag is a symbol of racist elitism etc I am now proudly royalist as the Royal Family is one of the few bastions of Englishness (despite them not being very English) that I am still allowed to get behind and say that I'm proud to be English. 

As I result I don't resent the few quid a year from my taxes that goes to the Royal Family 

Edited by Gaz38
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, chebby said:

If the Queen, or Prince Charles, fund it then that is another way of saying the state (taxpayers) will pay for it. Not acceptable.

They have - presumably - factored all this into their plan for self-sufficiency as non-Royals.

Hopefully, one day, all the ex-Royals will fund themselves.

Prince Andrew has the option of free lodgings available to him in the USA in some of their largest properties.

Charles receives very little of the Sovereign grant. Please be accurate.

33 minutes ago, Colinjg said:

Charles receives very little of the Sovereign grant. Please be accurate.

I quite like Charles, he seems like a decent chap. Not sure about the others though.