Tonbridge Audiojumble feb 2020

Hi guys

I'll be at Tonbridge Audiojumble with the Velvet Vortex Ultrasonic Record Cleaner

Pop by and say hello

anyone else going to sell gear or just to browse?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooo What model ?

Its turning into a bit of an unofficial WAM fest...so in no particular order, it was good to see Spider (& Mrs Spider) Jessica_k, Joolz, Aggers, Monitor Gold Ten and Non Smoking Man (selling his v

While it was a complete wash out for selling (at least for me - net profit minus one pound😅 ) it was certainly a good social event, a great opportunity to chat with Wammers mentioned above by Orbscure

Posted Images

As usual, stalls 13 and 30 for me, just in front of the main entrance and wearing my Wam polo shirt again come and say hello just as Stu - Monitor Gold Ten - did at the last Audiojumble in October and he was immediately introduced to about 6 other Wammers who were there.

What date is this? I have been wanting to go to one of these but they always seem to clash with the kids’ half term.

1 hour ago, lostwin said:

What date is this? I have been wanting to go to one of these but they always seem to clash with the kids’ half term.

Sunday 16th February, details here:-

https://www.audiojumble.co.uk/nextevent.html

14 minutes ago, wizmax said:

Sunday 16th February, details here:-

https://www.audiojumble.co.uk/nextevent.html

Thanks, it is half term week but maybe able to get there for the morning.

For all practical purposes it is a morning event, by 12.00 the number of punters starts to noticeably thin out and most of the sellers are packing up by 13.30. Don't forget to stop by and say hello Richard

I will have a table there again (but I have asked to be moved though in the main hall still - for my 'regulars').

Plan is to sell kit this time. (Got a few turntables eg TD150, AR Legend). Plus 'bits and bobs'.

Jack

On 15/01/2020 at 19:39, wizmax said:

As usual, stalls 13 and 30 for me, just in front of the main entrance and wearing my Wam polo shirt again come and say hello just as Stu - Monitor Gold Ten - did at the last Audiojumble in October and he was immediately introduced to about 6 other Wammers who were there.

Yes, I must say I was a little nervous about attending on my own, however thanks to the warm welcome, I soon felt at ease! I'm hoping to get the day off work for this! 👍 👍 👍 😎 😎 😎 

A quick extra note as I'm not sure if this is the right place, The Very Secret Surrey Audio Club meets tomorrow evening at the Stepping Stones pub, West Humble,  7.30pm, at the foot of Box Hill, Dorking. Robin can we tempt you along? and anyone else...

H.

Edited by toprepairman

Good morning all! I'll probably bring my neighbour and friend to the Tonbridge Audio Jumble. He's borrowing my Celestion Ditton 15's and I reckon he will enjoy this event. He seems to be getting into Hi Fi... 👍 👍 👍 😎 

I'll be there in the usual spot -stalls 14 and 15 ; right next to Robin!

• 4 weeks later...