Tonbridge Audiojumble feb 2020

As usual, stalls 13 and 30 for me, just in front of the main entrance and wearing my Wam polo shirt again come and say hello just as Stu - Monitor Gold Ten - did at the last Audiojumble in October and he was immediately introduced to about 6 other Wammers who were there.
I do want to make it tomorrow, weather dependent of course so hopefully see you there.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooo What model ?

Its turning into a bit of an unofficial WAM fest...so in no particular order, it was good to see Spider (& Mrs Spider) Jessica_k, Joolz, Aggers, Monitor Gold Ten and Non Smoking Man (selling his v

While it was a complete wash out for selling (at least for me - net profit minus one pound😅 ) it was certainly a good social event, a great opportunity to chat with Wammers mentioned above by Orbscure

Posted Images

I’m afraid I won’t be there. The wind and flooding in Hampshire is pretty biblical - we did leave and made it most of the way up to Alton. However after crawling through 100 yards of flooded A32 in first gear, good sense prevailed and we turned back.

See you in October! :(

Tis indeed filthy out... sorry to hear that Adam but not surprised... there are a few empty tables early doors :( 

9E103BFB-AF52-4E39-923D-4574248B32A8.jpeg.2a4aa95070125548ffc1c80f92b85e12.jpeg

Edited by orbscure

Bit busier our side now Tim 🥳

2BC81AE3-15E7-4B55-B016-ACAC7C5470CE.jpeg

Edited by orbscure
On 13/02/2020 at 09:43, Snoopdog said:

Dennis will be bringing Gales! :nerves:

Ooo What model ?

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Audio Al said:

Ooo What model ?

The Bomb Cyclone! ;-)

• Haha 1

Good afternoon all! Thanks Jack, Jules, Robin, Top Repairman and Graham for the warm welcome! 

I bought my neighbour along for his first AJ. When I said the next one is in October, his response was: "I have to wait as long as that!" 

Robin, Audrey sounds bloody amazing with tee NOS Phillips and Mullards! I'll quote my neighbour: "A warm; deeper; rounded and more detailed sound" 

I'm looking forward to taking delivery of a TT courtesy of Jack too! 

👍👍👍😎😎😎

• Like 1

Its turning into a bit of an unofficial WAM fest...so in no particular order, it was good to see Spider (& Mrs Spider) Jessica_k, Joolz, Aggers, Monitor Gold Ten and Non Smoking Man (selling his vinyl elsewhere in the venue)  grace the tables being used by Wizmax, Graham67 and Steve (from AoS)... reminder to myself before the next event at this venue in September, do not take any money so that I stand half a chance of resisting temptation :)  

Edited by orbscure
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

While it was a complete wash out for selling (at least for me - net profit minus one pound😅 ) it was certainly a good social event, a great opportunity to chat with Wammers mentioned above by Orbscure

And a huge thanks also to Tim (spider) who very kindly took an amp back up North to a buyer.  Love the Wam!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As already said it was great to see all the guys from the wam. 

Thanks for all the support from everyone there and hope everyone got home safely.

kate decided she wants to start a collection of vintage radios and started with a lovely 1960s Bush. (No jokes please :doh:). 😀

The Audio jumble is a great day out there is always something interesting to buy or just have a look around.

• Haha 1