deebee

***SOLD*** PRIMARE A60 POWER AMP and PRE60 PREAMP - MINT

Here for sale are my immaculate, hand built in Sweden, state of the art PRIMARE PRE POWER FLAGSHIP COMBO.

The reviews on-line will tell you everything you need to know about how insanely good sounding this balanced pair perform. Not just built like battleships – they look gorgeous with their 15mm thick machined billet aluminium front panels.

https://www.primare.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/PRE60-A60-HiFi-Plus-125.pdf

The PRE60 is an incredible bit of kit to have in your system – As well as your usual pre expectations – it is a DAC and a Network Player. It is Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and LAN connectable. I access stored music on my NAS, can stream the likes of Tidal, Deezer and radio using Primare’s own smartphone app to control both the streaming and network files but also the volume, sources etc on the pre too. It has a myriad of DAC inputs including USB. A really nice feature is the ability to use its intuitive menu system on its OLED display to label your inputs exactly as you like if you prefer rather than the generic aux1 etc. For instance, I have connected my BD32 to it via 2 inputs. Once by balanced XLR for SACD playback (SACD only decoded in BD32) and then also through the digital coax input so the PRE can use its own DAC to decode the CD stream. As such I was easily able to label the inputs as CD-XLR and CD- DIG making everything so easy. You can also hide unused inputs (I think there is 13 in all including 2 pairs of balanced XLR as well as output). This means you can scroll through your inputs and only show what you actually have connected.

I have attached frontal shots of the actual units but have used stock images to show the rears as I really don't want to be disconnecting everything just to remove the boxes from the rack to get the rear shot. However, if you are serious about buying I will happily take them out and send extensive photos if you wish. Demo also welcome to potential buyers.

A60 POWER Delivers 250W into 8ohms or 500W into 4ohms. It has incredible speed and grip and delivers the most transparent detailed sound I have yet hear. I have always sought the most realistic true sound I can – and with this set up I had finally managed it.

Both come with all boxes, remote, manuals, wifi aerial, 12V trigger cable and power cables. They have only really had light use and deserve to be played endlessly by a new owner.

Please do get in contact if you have any questions.

These cost £13,000 new in 2016 – Yours for £5,500 collected or plus delivery

IMG_6817.jpeg

IMG_6819.jpeg

IMG_6813.jpeg

IMG_6816.jpeg

IMG_6820.jpeg

IMG_6818.jpeg

IMG_6822.jpeg

Primare-PRE60-Preamplifier-Hero-3.jpg

IMG_6815.jpeg

IMG_6814.jpeg

PrimarePRE60A60-02w.jpg

A60_front_angle_detail2.jpg

Edited by deebee
Now Sold

Super Wammer

Wow.. they look really nice  GLWS

Kindest regards Julian 

• Like 1

Stunning pieces of kit, bomb proof build, with sound to match. They look very well cared for as well, these shouldn't last long at this price. Glws

• Like 1

Hi,
would you consider splitting the combo, if so how much for the pre
regards
Steve

Hi Steve,
Would rather sell both together. However I might think about it.
Could be open to a part exchange deal combined with cash if any one is maybe wanting to upgrade has something interesting?
Thanks for the interest.

Bump and offers invited.

Bump for the weekend - now on Gumtree (another world in the terms of dodgy enquiries!)and going on ebay too.

Let us know what strange offers you get on gumtree. The usual one is, 'I have a friend in the UK who can collect this for me. Take it to xxxx location.'

Just sold my big Kef Refs on Gumtree, spent ages talking to the bloke about how he really wanted them as his cousin had them, how to biamp them, he was really keen so I gave him a hefty discount to £675.

3 hours later they're on eBay at £1495, crafty fecker

Lol. What a hustler!
First enquiry was from ‘Alicia’ who wanted to buy it as a present for her uncle. However she only wanted to correspond via WhatsApp. She wanted my paypal email - fair enough. Although I didn’t send it as her WhatsApp tel. No was lusted as a non active code - from a database of numbers available for use in TV etc. So it was being used as a spoof line. The idea was - she would pay me via PayPal and then send courier ( or hauler as she kept referring to it) to collect it and transport it to her beloved and obviously very lucky uncle in Perth Scotland. Anyhow apparently the scam goes 2 ways. You get sent a fake email from PayPal telly g you funds are in your account or being held until courier collects. Or the other way is item is lost in transit and buyer uses PayPal protection to reclaim their payment for goods not delivered.
Had another 3 identical enquires along those lines already. Anyhow it’s nice to get a dialogue going with someone criminal or otherwise. God bless em eh.

Bump and a price drop to £5,500

Wow... If was in the market (and had the cash!!!!), I'd be all over these. My I22 is amazing - and I'll second the comment on build quality. 

Someone is going to end up with an absolute treat.

GLWTS.

• Like 1

PM sent.

Bump - still all for sale.
Will split items and sell each item individually if any one interested.