Good morning,

A friend of mine is desperately searching for a pair of KEF R300s in very good/excellent condition. Ideally in walnut but would consider piano black. Delivery to Suffolk or local collection. Hoping somebody can help as they seem quite rare to find secondhand.

Many Thanks

Did you check the second link after I edited - they are described as immaculate and are cheaper

1 minute ago, oskaboska said:

Did you check the second link after I edited - they are described as immaculate and are cheaper

Yes. They sold them weeks ago and haven’t updated the website....... Thanks for looking.

They have simply removed the add to basket link. They are well aware of the carrot they are dangling. They tried to sell me Audio Physics speakers when I enquired about the Kefs. Naughty.

1 minute ago, TIU said:

They have simply removed the add to basket link. They are well aware of the carrot they are dangling. They tried to sell me Audio Physics speakers when I enquired about the Kefs. Naughty.

I contacted them days ago and they told me they were out of stock but asked if I’d be interested in alternatives which would be “sonically superior in every way” to the KEFs from a “little known but outstanding producer”. I didn’t continue the conversation after this. 

Yes, they said the more expensive Audio Physic speakers would beat the Kefs in every department. I dare say other dealers do the same trick.