Maverick

ATTENTION Show Spreadsheet Changes

27 minutes ago, JohnG said:

Hello Apologies for my late update.

I will not be requiring a room to exhibit this year.

Can the exhibitors list be amended and my Room made available for another.

I am now supporting the show with another group who already have their place on the exhibitors list, they will have some of my kit being used in their system.

There is a good possibility I will be involved in the Room, so I will be able to get out and about and meet a few exhibitors.    

we will sort it, thanks for letting us know

9 hours ago, Maverick said:

Hi Colin,

the gods are smiling upon you (the mods however are still as grumpy as ever ;) )

so 18 it is, you haven't asked for a twin - do you need this also? 

kind regards, Paul

Thanks Paul,  apologies to the mods!  ;)

Tony/funkpig and I will be co-exhibitors.   He lives nearby so is not staying overnight.  

Double room is fine for me and Janet (Mrs bornin50).

Regards

Colin

40 minutes ago, bornin50 said:

Thanks Paul,  apologies to the mods!  ;)

Tony/funkpig and I will be co-exhibitors.   He lives nearby so is not staying overnight.  

Double room is fine for me and Janet (Mrs bornin50).

Regards

Colin

do you mean a double room for exhibiting?

18 is advised as a twin only, we can ask the hotel but it might now happen OR room 9 (opposite) is a double? which do you prefer?

Super Wammer

Whichever one has the mirrored ceiling, jacuzzi & shackle rings.

:sofa:

• Haha 1

New to this forum (in fact my first post!), so just finding my way round here. Though a regular on AoS, where my lack of knowledge on just about everything is well known. 

I have put myself down as an exhibitor at Kegworth, but I've no idea what happens next! Am I on an official list, what does the hotel stay cost, and who would I pay? Just need to know whether it's worth bringing a change of underpants and socks ;-)

Edit: Just noticed this is showing my actual name, rather than my user name (Pigmy Pony). Don't suppose it matters really

Edited by Steve Callaghan

Super Wammer
1 hour ago, Steve Callaghan said:

New to this forum (in fact my first post!), so just finding my way round here. Though a regular on AoS, where my lack of knowledge on just about everything is well known. 

I have put myself down as an exhibitor at Kegworth, but I've no idea what happens next! Am I on an official list, what does the hotel stay cost, and who would I pay? Just need to know whether it's worth bringing a change of underpants and socks ;-)

Edit: Just noticed this is showing my actual name, rather than my user name (Pigmy Pony). Don't suppose it matters really

Further down there is a thread marked  For Newbies which will answer most if not all your questions. Give it a read then either post there for any details you need further answers for .

3 hours ago, Steve Callaghan said:

actually your names are the wrong way round (look at Bencat/Andrew above), maybe a mod can fix? @Bazzer ?

1 minute ago, Maverick said:

actually your names are the wrong way round (look at Bencat/Andrew above), maybe a mod can fix? @Bazzer ?

just to clear, wrong on the forum not the spreadsheet

10 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Job for the man , Peter @HiFiWigwam I think @Steve Callaghan wants his user name to be Pigmy Pony .

Admin
Just now, Bazzer said:

Job for the man , Peter @HiFiWigwam I think @Steve Callaghan wants his user name to be Pigmy Pony .

Tech will do this on Monday Bazzer

• Upvote 1

Admin
3 minutes ago, HiFiWigwam said:

Tech will do this on Monday Bazzer

5 minutes ago, Bazzer said:

Decided to jump on it and do myself, Pigmy Pony now up and trotting

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Pigmy Pony said:

The entire forum ground to a halt to sort this out ASAP, time and space continuum was being compromised .

Sarcasm mode - (off) , Welcome to the The Wam Steve :) 

• Haha 1