Trader Check

alans1957

Has anybody had any experience of dealing with AUDIOHIFIMARKET?

http://www.audiohifimarket.com/

Never heard of them. High end kit. Photos look like their all in different venues but perhaps it’s a used section of a high end dealer.

one way to find out is perhaps call them, see what their all about. 

no cards or paypal - WARING

We Accept Bank Wire Transfer 

Our Payment Methods policy is not subject to change or negotiation.

Why we prefer to accept payment by wire?

• Upvote 1

I used to work in brede and live in hastings.. I have never heard of them till now..ill drive past and have a look if you want?

• Like 1

SCAMMER......

Appeared before.

Shopping with a credit card puts your information and your finances at risk of credit card fraud.
Payment by Wire Is the Safest Method of Transferring Large Sums of Payment

NO IT IS NOT.

Let's see a used ARC Ref 6 + ARC 150SE amp....used for only...£11.8K....RRP....about £30K......

Your loot but beware.

• Upvote 2

That looks dodgy as hell, there's actually no property where the pin is on the map either.

Have a look. Two companies registered to this address. For all that stock their assets seem a bit low. 

https://suite.endole.co.uk/explorer/postcode/tn31-6hb

The high end hifi world is so small seems odd none of us have ever heard of these guys and I used to live very near by. Not saying it's 100% scam but I would definitely check further before sending any cash. 

Cheers

Para 2, "Hifi Broker is your best choice"  Cut and paste failure? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, arturo said:

Para 2, "Hifi Broker is your best choice"  Cut and paste failure? 

I noticed that - whole thing looks dodgy - avoid

They are posting items for sale on a malaysian / singapore hifi forum....... I would steer well clear.

For any purchase over £100 a credit card is undoubtedly the safest way to pay.  Under the consumer credit act you can get a refund out of the card issuer if the merchant refuses (they are both jointly and severally liable).

For purchases under £100 a credit card is still the safest bet - as they will refund in the event of goods not received or goods not as described.  They have up to 120 days to charge back to the Merchant concerned (provided they are still in business and there lies the rub .. but provided you do a claim within a week or so of ordering if goods do not turn up - or immediately they turn up and are not as described you stand a good chance of a successful outcome.

Paying by bank transfer or payment by wire is the most dangerous and should be avoided at all costs (unless you know and trust whom you are dealing with) .. 

There is no risk to YOU of fraud if using a credit card.  If they number is compromised and used for fraud you are not at fault and will be able to claim full refund. 

Also (not a lot of people know this) if the item you are buying is over £100 and you pay a £10 deposit on credit card and the rest in cash or other means you are covered for the whole transaction (i.e. the credit card company and the merchant are both jointly and severally liable) .. 

So the safest way to pay for anything these days is - A Credit Card ..   Having said that do your homework - better to not have the hassle of trying to get a refund at all.

• Like 3

Avoid like the plague !

They say if something seems to good to be true, it usually is, hence why my suspicions were aroused.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alans1957 said:

They say if something seems to good to be true, it usually is, hence why my suspicions were aroused.

Always go with your hunch..

The photo of the Amplifon Set 140 shows it plugged into non UK mains sockets with non UK plugs.

Photos are from all over the place.

Would avoid.....

• Upvote 1