Nearly bewildered

Streamer screamer and grrr

I have a linx 12 and all it has to do is stream from qobuz to my jolida dac..its now dropping wifi signal..before this problem.i was using the web player on qobuz then a error message came up! So i used the qobuz app..worked for a bit then started playing up too..i have switched off router many times..no dice..re did the network thingy on linx..no dice..grrr..so.i used another laptop..exactly same problem? But my iPad, phone, fire tablet all work fine on qobuz from same router?  i have a camera adaptor thingy for ipad ( i use it for my cyrus headphone dac)  tried it to jolida dac from ipad error came up not enough power! Grrr on the whole i find Apple a lot less problems than poxy microsoft!  Any suggestions how i can link my iPad mini 3 to my jolida dac? Ps using the camera adaptor thingy from ipad thru cyrus to rca into pre amp works ok..not bad volume..but the jolida is so good it makes the cyrus sound bit meh..very good on headphones though..

Sorry, but I can't really understand your prose.

I gather the gist is that you want to stream from your iPad to your Jolida DAC? You could try a Bluetooth audio receiver with a digital out. Below is a candidate:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nobsound-Lossless-Bluetooth-Receiver-Amplifier/dp/B07289YXS6

• Like 1

3 hours ago, simon g said:

Sorry, but I can't really understand your prose.

I gather the gist is that you want to stream from your iPad to your Jolida DAC? You could try a Bluetooth audio receiver with a digital out. Below is a candidate:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nobsound-Lossless-Bluetooth-Receiver-Amplifier/dp/B07289YXS6

Ill cut to the chase then...my laptop is having problems connecting to qobuz..my other laptop is having exactly the same problems connecting to qobuz..i tried my iPad mini 3 with the camera adaptor accessory..error came up on ipad screen " not enough power? " i was wondering if there was another solution involving the ipad mini 3..as the ipad mini 3 seems to  be connecting to qobuz quite happily..the ipad camera accessory is for the use of usb cable to jolida dac..

Edited by Nearly bewildered
Rectification

Super Dealer

Why is your laptop having difficulty opening a browser window?

Keith

5 minutes ago, PuritéAudio said:

Why is your laptop having difficulty opening a browser window?

Keith

I have no idea..the problem is qobuz starts playing then after a short time..stops! Says not responding! So i close it..it says report been sent to microsoft.. I have done a network reset..it did exactly the same again..i then tried my other laptop which did the same thing? But my iPad and phone are fine with qobuz? ( all.using same router) im now fed up with laptops..so thought i could use ipad instead..using camera adaptor for usb to jolida dac..this hasnt worked either!  

1 hour ago, Nearly bewildered said:

.using camera adaptor for usb to jolida dac..this hasnt worked either!  

Do you have the camera adaptor with the power input ?

Have you reset the router to 'Factory Settings' ?

You may need your ISP login details for this.

ronnie

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Man in a van said:

Do you have the camera adaptor with the power input ?

Have you reset the router to 'Factory Settings' ?

You may need your ISP login details for this.

ronnie

Yes my adaptor is the lightning one..when i tried the ipad it was on battery power? Do you think if i tried it again plugged into charger that might work? ( the error was saying ' not enough power? ') will try the reset when i get home..hopefully might work..that linx 12 laptop/ tablet only has one use and thats to stream qobuz to my dac! 

If youre running Windows 10 and you have the updates KB4532693 and KB4524244 installed, remove them ASAP. I don't know if this will cure your issue but these are known problem updates.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, paulkebab said:

If youre running Windows 10 and you have the updates KB4532693 and KB4524244 installed, remove them ASAP. I don't know if this will cure your issue but these are known problem updates.

Am running windows 10..i have no idea how to remove updates..ill have a look though.. See if they are on the linx 12..

Go to Control Panel - Programs and Features - Show Installed Updates. Right click and delete any guilty files.

Another way to see whats going on is to open a browser then hit control+alt+delete and click task manager. This will show you your processor, RAM, and what processes are running and how much of your resources they are using.

37 minutes ago, Nearly bewildered said:

? Do you think if i tried it again plugged into charger that might work? ( the error was saying ' not enough power? ')

That's how I use my Ipad with a Khadas toneboard.

8 minutes ago, Man in a van said:

That's how I use my Ipad with a Khadas toneboard.

Ill try it later..

Super Wammer

First step, try another browser e.g. Chrome

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, bigfool1956 said:

First step, try another browser e.g. Chrome

Doing that right now...why didn't i think of that! Lol