Sign in to follow this  
eatapeach

B&W CDM1 speakers

B&W CDM1 mark 1 speakers

In good shape overall - no issues and sound great.  Grilles and tweeter covers are intact and not bumped at all

One of them has been next to a door I think because it's got a couple of bumps on one side but they are cosmetic and not structural.  

Looking for £250 collected 

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

IMG_20200222_173527.jpg

IMG_20200222_173657.jpg

IMG_20200222_173535.jpg

IMG_20200222_173617.jpg

3 hours ago, rallychief said:

What amp do you drive these with, fancy them but not sure if my pioneer A 300 R precision is up to it

The pioneer will drive them just fine

Ok read quite a bit online saying they needed big bucks solid state amplification to make them sound at their best, guess the other question should have been, do they work close to rear wall, hoping the seller will come back to me, re their suitability for me, and any delivery options

Ok read quite a bit online saying they needed big bucks solid state amplification to make them sound at their best, guess the other question should have been, do they work close to rear wall, hoping the seller will come back to me, re their suitability for me, and any delivery options
Not sure that's quite right, the same could probably be said about most speakers except horns and other efficient ones. Sticking a big Krell behind them will usually reap rewards.

Ceteris paribus more watts are better than less. Of course when you consider lower watts class A vs higher watts class D the waters are muddier.