glenavy-drongo

Bel Canto Pre 3 VBS & Ref 500s

Firstly, I had posted these for sale around a year ago, but decided to keep them with the intention of setting up a second system. However, this didn’t materialise. Secondly, apologies to those who expressed an interest at that time. I have also made a significant reduction to the original asking price.

Rarely seen for sale.... 

Bel Canto Pre3 VBS including LNS power supply - this is a factory supplied VBS version and not an updated Pre3
Bel Canto Ref 500S power amplifier.

Both in unmarked condition from a smoke-free home. The sale will include original packaging, power cables and remote control. These have given unfailing service. The power amp has driven my Kef 207/2 with ease. 

I would prefer these go as a pair, therefore I am pricing them as such at £1600 plus insured delivery. Payment by BT or cash on collection from Northern Ireland. 

C6E37830-EE84-44B2-96FE-0FE77A2CA809.jpeg

03D56DBD-C022-4588-A1D0-1618AE355640.jpeg

D940CAE9-35BE-4F59-83F7-9E52B5E2F3B7.jpeg

now sold and thanks very much for making it possible david 

yes , these bel canto amps may be a tad pricy but they go on and on ......very well built , lovely remotes and the pre amps have such fine control and they sound excellent . one or two use as pre amps for active atc with good effect .