Sign in to follow this  
HiFiWigwam

ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXHIBITORS RE KEGWORTH

Admin

After last year there are some things that need changing/making better/streamlining so please note:

Saturday Evening Food
After working so well at our first year at Scalford I have decided to organise a hot buffet meal for all exhibitors on Saturday night. (Last year the food and service wasn't up to standard so I am hoping that this system will be much better for all of us. Not compulsory of course.

Beef Lasagne
Chicken Curry | Rice | Naan
Steak and Ale Pie
Vegetarian Pie
Garlic Bread | Chips
Served from 6.30 - 8.30pm at £10.95 per person

Saturday 11am - 2pm
Bacon and Sausage Baps available at £3.50
Filter tea/coffee is £1 | Espresso machine coffee is £2.50 upwards depending on type required.

FRIDAY ARRIVALS
Only the Big Gun rooms of Hathern, Lockington and Ashby can be used from 2.30pm (no music to be played but kit moved in is possible) Kingston is occupied until 5.30pm

SATURDAY ARRIVALS AND FURNITURE MOVING
VERY IMPORTANT
- for the last two years we have now nearly lost the hotel due to their biggest issue with the event. Exhibitors moving furniture and not putting it back after the show and just leaving the rooms empty.
This year everyone must label each piece of furniture they remove and store. If the rooms are not complete with the right furniture each room will be charged £50 penalty. Simply take some stickies and mark your name and room number on each piece of furniture that is taken out of your room. Take a photo before and after if necessary to show reception on checkout.

EXTRA CHARGES TO ROOMS
Last year after the show I had a bill for £1,500 I had to find to pay for extras that people had, charged to their rooms and left the hotel without settling. The best way to eradicate this is that everyone pays there and then for what they have. The hotel knows that this year there are NO ROOM CHARGES ALLOWED.

Please help me to make sure these things happen and we continue to use this great location for many years to come.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13