I am in my 2nd week working from home and I can tell ya I do not love working from home. Occasionally it is fine but would prefer to go on-site.

That being said, here in Tennessee we are under the "stay at home" policies currently in place. The scope of this has expanded I the last few days. Restaurants are offering takeout and I still have been going to my usual places. They seem appreciative of folks showing up although it is unclear how long can operate like this. Grocery stores are open but still quite a mixed bag of they have have and do not have. I heard from a colleague who has a daughter in South Georgia near Florida where everything is running more or less normally. Store stocked as normal. 

Considering doing the Karousel offer with the Ekos with my Linn dealer. At least getting it booked in. Trying to keep as much of a normal daily routine as possible. Listening to good tunes on my system is a nice distraction. I have also stopped following the news except for highlights once a day or so. 

• Like 3

E43D18FA-A607-480A-B14A-3C0623561C00.jpeg

• Haha 3