Lurch

Lurches Southcoast SOD THE VIRUS Bake Off, SUNDAY May 17TH, PO19

John, probably not this time as I have family with health issues that I do not want to potentially exacerbate.  If miraculously the risk level falls and you have space I would love to come along.

Super Wammer
Posted (edited)

All added + Brook & Robin. 

This is what I like to see, especially with 8 weeks to go there's plenty of time to catch the plague and get over it. 😁

Edited by Lurch

Since when did it become compulsory to attend, I have not signed up?

Super Wammer
8 minutes ago, wizmax said:

ninja'd

Super Wammer
14 hours ago, Non-Smoking Man said:

I'll come John. Thanks.

Added later: Ive mentioned this to my daughter and she is dead against me coming. Also, though it pains me to say this, I would  almost certainly be in breach of Govt. self isolation rules or guidelines as it will have been my 71st birthday 3 days beforehand.

So, where I have been protecting her all her life, the boot's on the other foot now and she is protecting me.  I must bow out.

Jack NSM

Only just seen your update Jack sorry to not see you at Johns. Oh to being only 67 and so I can go out and play with the younger kids, until that gets banned too. 
Very sensible though Jack, keep safe

jessica xx

Super Wammer
2 hours ago, wizmax said:

Not compulsory mate, just thought I would reserve you and Brook a place as the available slots were filling up quickly. 

Super Wammer
6 minutes ago, Lurch said:

Not compulsory mate, just thought I would reserve you and Brook a place as the available slots were filling up quickly. 

siamese twins? O.o

Hi John,

I'ld like to come, but we are supposed to be flying to the States on the 8th for a two week holiday, however in light of the current machinations I very much suspect things might change before then. Subs bench ?

Super Wammer

Bollocks to the subs bench mate, will stick you on the list and if you need to pullout coz of yer hols just let me know. 

• Like 1

Super Wammer

Not wanting to pour cold water on things but I can see us being in lock down until well past the summer.

Super Wammer

Hi John,

My folks are in isolation in London now with my 81 year old dad coughing and having a temp of 102. My mum has been hospitalised with pneumonia twice in the last 18 months, we are worried about her. I have respiratory problems too, Diane will still be going in to school to support the kids that need to be there and everything (literally) is up in the air.

No way of knowing. I'd love to but no point saying yes just now.

Other viruses are available.