knaithrover

Our lives at the moment....

31 minutes ago, Carrington said:

I may need some serious support in the very near future. My OH has announced that her hair needs cutting and I'm going to be the hairdresser :(. How can this possibly go well???

Tell her you heard the scissors cough so they're self-isolating.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Carrington said:

I may need some serious support in the very near future. My OH has announced that her hair needs cutting and I'm going to be the hairdresser :(. How can this possibly go well???

I do hope your surname isn't Bobbitt...:shock:

• Upvote 1

Thanks all, I really am doomed! I had mentioned the pudding bowl option but that's not going to "cut it" (hohoho). If it all goes badly the back up plan is graded clippers all over :upgrade:

• Upvote 1

Home after the op on Tuesday with a mega scar but probably an extra 20 years in the bank.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

Super Wammer
On 31/03/2020 at 19:23, Carrington said:

You think that you have a problem? These are my wife’s legs only after two week; but she is Portuguese though!

AE6D0641-E58D-41A9-BF09-3FA93D570969.jpeg

• Haha 4

Super Wammer
4 hours ago, Batty said:

Home after the op on Tuesday with a mega scar but probably an extra 20 years in the bank.

Great news in these serious news times 👍

• Like 2

Super Wammer
5 hours ago, Batty said:

Better than money in the bank, wishing you a speedy recovery, and many happy years .

• Like 1

The view from the back of my house on a beautiful autumn afternoon.Some of the locals are ignoring the distancing rules!IMG_0501.thumb.JPG.3ecb6f7b5268346bd4e0d3c42295ee74.JPG

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, THOMO said:

The view from the back of my house on a beautiful autumn afternoon.Some of the locals are ignoring the distancing rules!IMG_0501.thumb.JPG.3ecb6f7b5268346bd4e0d3c42295ee74.JPG

Skippies! 😍😍😍

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

To all those people who think it is fine to go for picnics and meet up with friends. Here is my daughter in law on dressed up ready for work. If you would like to meet her or someone just like her carry on doing what you are doing. I have nothing but love, respect and admiration for her, I would be sh""ing myself going to work, especially as one of her colleagues at her hospital aged 39 with three kids just died of CV.

1478153581_laurawork.thumb.jpg.ed019e6411bd1f51f5a31fbacf5ea32e.jpg

Edited by AntA
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 2