Sign in to follow this  
rockmeister

all ok?

not been here a while but just hoping that everyone is well and safe. Kissy kissy :)

• Like 4

Welcome back Rocky :hug:.

• Like 1

Nice to see you Rocky. Everyone so far well around these parts. A bit battered by the situation, but not unexpected.

Hope similarly all is well with you.

• Like 1

All good here but no kissy, kissy....more elbow bumps at 10m. Not a lot of changes  with cable threads, subjective vs objective and......

Come back, come back it is not that bad>>>>>>;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, George 47 said:

All good here but no kissy, kissy....more elbow bumps at 10m. Not a lot of changes  with cable threads, subjective vs objective and......

Come back, come back it is not that bad>>>>>>;)

But beware!:o There are sections of the forum where some have entered, never to be seen again :nerves:.

• Confused 1

Super Wammer

Hi Rocky all well here, I hope it's the same for you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rockmeister said:

not been here a while but just hoping that everyone is well and safe. Kissy kissy :)

Hi John, good to see you. Have been following your speaker build on Flickr, impressive :^  How are they sounding ?

• Like 1

I'm fine thanks...remote Scotland is a good place to be isolated in some ways...provided you don't eat too much :)

Glad to hear you lot are fine. Stay that way!

Hi Les! Thanks yes...I think I'd better do a thread here on the build, or anyway link it from PFM if that's allowed. It's lengthy, but the final outcome is lovely. Very pleased with them, although my room is a bit of a bugger with something nasty in the resonances happening around the 750 -1500Khz area. Once I have that sorted, then they'll be as good as I have ever owned.

This is me after 6 weeks of work putting in the last screw! Yes, I know...old git, last screw ho ho :)

IMG_0187.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Hey, good to see ya Rocky! Virtual elbow bump atcha but I'm expecting some real man action at the show.

All the best

Nice to see you .......about time ...too.......Love to see the speaker build log.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rockmeister said:

Hi Mark :)

Is the show on?

Hi John, sadly postponed due to the obvious but next year hopefully the show will be back on track.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rockmeister said:

I'm fine thanks...remote Scotland is a good place to be isolated in some ways...provided you don't eat too much :)

Glad to hear you lot are fine. Stay that way!

Hi Les! Thanks yes...I think I'd better do a thread here on the build, or anyway link it from PFM if that's allowed. It's lengthy, but the final outcome is lovely. Very pleased with them, although my room is a bit of a bugger with something nasty in the resonances happening around the 750 -1500Khz area. Once I have that sorted, then they'll be as good as I have ever owned.

This is me after 6 weeks of work putting in the last screw! Yes, I know...old git, last screw ho ho :)

IMG_0187.jpg

Jeez man how do get sound out of the speaker terminals or have you gone all omnidirectional and fire the sound at the window, filtered by the blinds? No wonder you get a bumpy FR.

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Strider said:

Hi John, sadly postponed due to the obvious but next year hopefully the show will be back on track.

I'd love to do it again. Inevitable this year but so glad it's trotting on ;)

Your room got me into harbeths.......first or second show  if I  recall......plus your thread on choosing your ideal speaker .