Posted (edited)

An absolute behemoth of an amp, I recently replaced it in my main system with a Lavardin; it represents huge value for money given its specs - 2x50W class A, 2x180W class AB, internal dac, internal mm+mc phono stage, separate pre & power stages & connections for bi-amping etc etc. Photos attached (if anyone would like any others please just let me know).

If I had the space to keep it in either of my other systems I would,  but it is simply too massive, thus it needs to move on. It's in the silver & black colouring. It's in great condition overall, a few light marks on the amp (nothing noticeable really), but there's a few dings on the ends of the solid metal remote (not sure how these happened, since I have had it I've only used a logitech harmony with it). I misplaced the original (basic) metal interconnects that connect the pre- to the power amp, so I'll throw in a couple of short Canare LV61S RCA interconnects for that part. 

Collection only from London (SE4) as it's big and heavy enough to kill a delivery man, and I don't have the original box any more. Comes with its remote and original power cord.

Would let it go for £350 to a wammer (original price ~£600 if I'm not mistaken), if no interest I'll be listing on ebay in the coming days at a higher price.

Cheers

Tom

PS:

1) Further details here:

https://www.xtzsound.eu/product/class-a100-d3?altProd=6656825

2) A review from a forum user here:

3) Photos:

PSX_20200328_133446.thumb.jpg.f2e9c4741113cca2982075383249e371.jpgPSX_20200328_133738.thumb.jpg.06ff2e1a9af2ccb5520e3cab839333a0.jpgPSX_20200328_133551.thumb.jpg.72c08aa6d29dd4e06cf428babde1ab33.jpg

Edited by hiphopopotamus
Uploading photos
  • Like 1

I'm interested Tom we would just need to work out the logistics in the current environment, are you ok to wait a little?

Cracking Amp; I owned one for quite a while, for me.

I can't get there anytime soon so still available!

Posted (edited)

Could this be classed as 'essentials'...

As in, I'm just nipping out for a few essentials (and return home with a whopping great Class A amp!!!!)

Edited by Weeman1973
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Lawrence001 said:

I can't get there anytime soon

Nobody can !

Great amp - it'll keep you warm in the winter too! Love mine...

Super Wammer

That’s a lot of amp for a tiny price...

6 hours ago, hiphopopotamus said:

Collection only from London (SE4)

I'd seriously encourage you to think about this suggestion right now, especially in London, and then remove your amp from sale until a more suitable time.

9 minutes ago, MartinC said:

I'd seriously encourage you to think about this suggestion right now, especially in London, and then remove your amp from sale until a more suitable time.

A collection need be no different from a courier or food delivery driver collecting or dropping off, something we will all be reliant on for some weeks, if not months, yet.

I would seriously suggest you be less condescending at a time that is clearly difficult.

• Like 4