MrDTuk

FS: Naim Nait 3 - recently serviced by Naim

For Sale,

My much loved Naim Nait 3 amplifier, 

I have had this amplifier for 6 years and absolutely love it, but it's time for an upgrade, so she must go to a new home.

I have recently (Jan 2020) had the amplifier serviced & fully recapped at Naim, Shrewsbury, at a cost to me of £250. They replaced all the capacitors and Henry, at Naim's service department, tells me it has a lot of capacitors in it! So its pretty much new :)!

This is a fabulous amplifier as a first step into the Naim world or even for a second system for those of you with much bigger kit.
It ouses the Naim PRaT that I have come to love very much.

The Nait does not have any MC or MM cards in it but is weird straight through so it has RCA inputs via the AUX socket for those who don't have any naim cables.

It's in very good condition, the only negative is a slight mark on the top which is 10mm x 1mm, it's not very noticable but I wanted to point it out to be 100% honest.

I do not have the original box but I will pack it up very well and I am prepared to courier it to anywhere in the UK for the cost of courier, or a local pickup (covid permitting) is welcome.

Let me know any questions, 

£375, thanks :)

IMG_2607.JPG

IMG_2606.JPG

IMG_2608.JPG

IMG_2609.JPG

IMG_2611.JPG

IMG_2613.JPG

IMG_2596.JPG

IMG_2597.JPG