MF 1000

Trichord Pulsar DAC

Quite a bit been discussed on this forum about Trichord DAC's.  This is an early example when they used a Mitchel PSU case for the output stage power supply, latterly the psu case matched the DAC case.  This version has the HDCD encoder fitted.  

A great DAC which I've had fir quite a few years and it has taken a valve output stage DAC to better it, but at a 4 digit cost ! ...that's how good these DAC's can be.

IMG_0211.JPG.7f8b37042ebf4d7fe3138eaa15cdd15a.JPG

IMG_0210.JPG.cf0e17b4a45983f56b6a9c608bf32f27.JPG

IMG_0212.JPG.37a0aca11d887b0d2c7503c15cad1881.JPG

IMG_0213.JPG.3d8429635aa40acebcf341ca06edf360.JPG

£300 or close offers 

Although I'm in North Wales and collection/demo would be welcome.....in these challenging times it will have to be by courier ...charged at cost - current estimate less than £20.

WAM NOTICE TO PEOPLE BUYING AND SELLING IN OUR CLASSIFIED SALES DURING COVID-19

We do not condone the buying and selling of equipment during this time of lockdown, it causes the spread of Covid-19 and we hope our members are 'staying at home' as per the government guidelines.  Moderation Team.

I didn't see, thus read the 'guidance' offered on the classified thread ....apologies ....but it would make more sense to lock the thread wouldn't it 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, jkbmusic said:

WAM NOTICE TO PEOPLE BUYING AND SELLING IN OUR CLASSIFIED SALES DURING COVID-19

We do not condone the buying and selling of equipment during this time of lockdown, it causes the spread of Covid-19 and we hope our members are 'staying at home' as per the government guidelines.  Moderation Team.

I'm sure legally you cant say that sending hifi via a courier spreads the virus. That is a silly statement! And believe me im silly! 

Edited by Lee M

3 minutes ago, Lee M said:

I'm sure legally you cant say that sending hifi via a courier spreads the virus. That is a silly statement! And believe me im silly! 

Is this acceptable enough for you...

Only go out for food, health reasons or work. Do not meet others, even friends or family.”

:zip:

Just now, jkbmusic said:

Only go out for food, health reasons or work. Do not meet others, even friends or family.”

But its acceptable to get groceries by online orders specifically instructed by the government.  So why is the mega store still open on here. Is that to just push traffic to this site. 

I get exactly where you coming from but you must realise that your wording is completely wrong and even i being thick as f##k would have worded that differently. Your statement of fact leaves this site open to attack from anyone!

Super Wammer
1 hour ago, jkbmusic said:

Yes that is a correct statement .So what does it have to do with anyone booking a courier to call to collect a prepacked carton then delivering it to another property ? I get that any mentions of collection only are not acceptable but currently home delivery is not only legal but encouraged . So provided they are only talking about delivery by courier without leaving the house then selling and buying should be acceptable.

Posted (edited)

.....and the nearest shop to me is the local premier shop/post office within the permitted walking time too !!!!

Edited by MF 1000

Bump

Now out on loan 😀

• Like 1

Now back from loan and available for despatch next week 

SOLD

• Upvote 1