Jardo

Xindak MNU 8800 "Mini" monos + Vincent SA-93 Plus

Posted (edited)

!! - PRICE DROP - !!

I WILL ACCEPT £1,200 FOR ALL THREE AMPS

THAT WORKS OUT TO LESS THAN A THIRED OF WHAT THEY COST ME NOT COUNTING DELIVERY COSTS, IMPORT DUTY AND VAT

DELIVERY ONLY - NO PICK UP

Lets start again seeing how the Mods removed my ad because I did not state it was delivery only. How silly of me. Hopefully they will notice my Tag and the bold type heading my ad.

For sale: My Xindak MNU 8800 "Mini" monoblocks + Vincent SA-93 Plus preamp. £1,500 - DELIVERY ONLY

So to business then. Again.

My Xindak MNU "Mini" monoblocks amplifiers are rated at 160 watts per amp and are matched up with my Vincent SA-93 Plus preamp. All 3 amps are in excellent condition with no marks or nicks of any kind and they all have their original boxes and packaging. The Vincent SA-93 Plus is a solid state design and comes with the all-metal remote control which was an 160 Euros extra.

As a combo together they do sound very good indeed. The Xindak MNU 8800 "Mini" monoblocks are so called as Xindak have a legacy MNU 8800 amp which is a lot older and larger and is a Class A product. My monoblocks are smaller and not Class A. They date from around December 2018 and I bought them brand new from Elite Audio. My Vincent SA-93 Plus preamp is NOS I bought from a dealer in Portugal around 20 months ago.

The original speaker terminals for the monoblocks were, quite frankly, crap, so I changed them for 8, 4-nines copper with Rhodium plating terminals that cost me £22 each. Vast improvement on the sound. No soldering was required to change them over, just a couple of locking nuts to undo and then tighten once the changeover is complete.

I am selling my amps as they are not best suited to my Gamut FM-50 floorstanders which are a genuine 4 OHM Impedance design and once my heavy-duty custom-made speaker cable is factored in the Impedance drops even lower. Please don't misunderstand me, the amps sound great running my speakers but every now and again I like to really blast them out, however due to their lowish Impedance, they can sound a little harsh once the volume is really turned up. But then again you could say that for just about any amp I suppose.

Just want to give a mention to Wesley, a nice fella who very rightly pointed out to me that I had not complied with WigWam's policy regarding Delivery Only and that my original ad had been lifted and binned by the Moderator(s). Hats off to you mate and thanks for letting me know where I went wrong in my ad listing. Which is a lot more than any Mod did in taking the decency and politeness to let me know that my original ad was being dumped. Nice to know there are still some gentleman left in the hifi world.

Take care everyone out there and please stay safe and healthy.

Zindak monoblocks front view.JPG

Vincent SA 93 PLUS.JPG

Vincent SA 93 Plus remote control.JPG

Edited by Jardo
Price Drop and punctuation
  • Haha 1

Hi Wesley.

Well, if you take all 3 amps I will knock off £100, making them £1,400. But only for you as you went to the trouble to let me know that I was not correctly posting my ad. Should anyone else fancy them the price stays the same, £1,500.

Can't say fairer than that.

We could remove it again because it should say courier only. But we’ll let you have this one. You obviously need it.

I have tidied the thread to remove the language.

We are all aware that people are obviously a little tense in the current situation, but that is no excuse. Direct personal comments have never been allowed and they are not now.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, rabski said:

I have tidied the thread to remove the language.

We are all aware that people are obviously a little tense in the current situation, but that is no excuse. Direct personal comments have never been allowed and they are not now.

:hug:

As I was looking to see if there were any replies to my listing I see that I made an error regarding my speakers. They are in fact GATO Audio FM-50 speakers, not Gamut FM-50 speakers. Not even sure if Gamut make a FM-50 model. So my apologies if I confused anybody out there. Actually ended up confusing myself, which in my stupor of being stuck at home for 3 and half weeks of lockdown, is not hard to do. Going very slowly bonkers I might add.

Anyway, take care and stay safe and healthy.

• Like 1