Ears

The Totally Nice Thread Mk.II

A friend of mine was explaining the difficulty of obtaining British Citizenship for his wife and how difficult the questions can be. Have you tried the questions on the above link? I managed 10/12 but some were pure guesswork.

• Like 1

Super Wammer

I went on my longest Bike Ride since 1996 today. After 3 hours of Frisbee Practice. Which was nice. I feel I've earned my shandy! 👍 👍 👍 😎 😎 😎 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Ears said:

Definitely not a full-on attack - the cat just wanted him outa there.

• Haha 1

Super Wammer
On 15/10/2020 at 11:29, Ears said:

Aww! 🥰🥰🥰What a cute (heavy duty) pusscat! Really nice of the pusscat to defend their territory in such a nice way! 😍😍😍

Daughter lost her iphone last Friday in another town 15 miles away , we rang it and a guy answered saying to come and pick it up , I offered him a tenner for a drink and he totally refused .

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, toprepairman said:

I lost my wallet the other day. A neighbour found it in the street and returned it to me, fully intact, nothing missing. Phew!

Not even the moths...? :dunno:

• Haha 1

On 22/10/2020 at 18:10, toprepairman said:

I lost my wallet the other day. A neighbour found it in the street and returned it to me, fully intact, nothing missing. Phew!

I lost my wallet and had my faith in humanity renewed recently when a nice lady & a young chap knocked on the door.
The splendid young fellow had found my wallet and gave it to his mum and the nice lady had bothered to come and give it back to me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2