d_a_n1979

Wanted: Older integrated amp; please see below

I'm looking for an older amp for another small system I'm building for my Dad

Ideally something along the lines of:

Arcam Alpha 7, 8 or 9 (ideally with remote)
NAD C320BEE, C325BEE or C326BEE (or if at all, the NAD C352)
MF XA-1 maybe?

Any similar suggestions would be considered

Budget ideally around £150

Obviously it'll need to be boxed safely and sent via courier

Cheers

Dan, if all else fails, I have a spare Nad C320 (minor scratches on unit and not BBE), with original remote and instructions. Can be packaged up in a non original box. Fully working and very nice sounding.

For £100 and you arrange courier. 

I've sent a couple of packages this way, as I cannot really leave the house.

Nice to see you here again :)

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, AnilS said:

Dan, if all else fails, I have a spare Nad C320 (minor scratches on unit and not BBE), with original remote and instructions. Can be packaged up in a non original box. Fully working and very nice sounding.

For £100 and you arrange courier. 

I've sent a couple of packages this way, as I cannot really leave the house.

Nice to see you here again :)

Cheers Anil; it's been a long while since I was on here TBH!

The C320 isn't what I'm after sorry; I've got my old one in the loft (albeit doesn't work anymore), but it never sounded as good as the C320BEE did, in which I stupidly sold the one I had too back in late Jan 9_9

Edited by d_a_n1979

1 hour ago, AnilS said:

No worries Dan. Good luck with your search.

Thanks Anil

I've dug out an old, one of the first SMSL t-amps for my Dad to use in the meantime, only 2x25w but it'll drive the B&W 601 S2s easy enough :) He's just had a Project TT land with him today, so he's setting that up and I've got him a simple Aukey Bluetooth receiver that he can connect to the amp as well; so he & Mum can listen to music via Amazon Music on their iPads etc (however, IT/Tech Support, (me) is starting to lose patience already)  O.o :rofl:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, rallychief said:

I have a Pioneer A300r Precision which sounds fantastic imo could do for £150 + post it is in pretty good condition and has the original remote

If this was the one that was dealt with by Tom Evans then no thanks. Had one myself, albeit a good while ago and TBH I really didn't think much of it... I used it with the B&W speakers too and felt it lacked detail

Posted (edited)

I have a Pioneer A400 that I may be moving on. Full working order in original box. Like any amp of this age, it would benefit from a service which I’m intending to give it anyway but still sounds brilliant. The kind of amp you don’t mind keeping if it doesn’t sell. 

Edited by Countryman

I have a NAD C 320BEE (classic grey) in good condition that I'm not using at the moment. I would need to source some packaging and you would need to arrange your own courier though.

Regards Aidan.

I have a mint Shindo Monbrison I'd let go for £50 including postage, if any use?

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Martha's dad said:

I have a mint Shindo Monbrison I'd let go for £50 including postage, if any use?

Isn't that a pre-amp?

1 hour ago, Aidan123G said:

I have a NAD C 320BEE (classic grey) in good condition that I'm not using at the moment. I would need to source some packaging and you would need to arrange your own courier though.

Regards Aidan.

Thanks Aiden

Please can you get some pictures sorted?

Cheers